• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Carl, Levi and Tyson would be good Alberta candidates for the SBR -melee imo. =P

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You should ask for a Sbroom for 64.

I'm just hoping that someday, i can be a smash reseacher.

lololololololol.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
*casually struts in* What the hell is roy tier
I laughed really hard at that. You're too good yakal.

It should be stickied. Speaking of which, we really need active canada forum mods lol. Since I've been here, I've never saw a thread locked. I even requested to lock the other PR thread with your approval, but not even that. xD. Canada ftw.
This whole Canada Forum area is totally spammed up with useless stuff and old stuff. It needs a good cleaning out but nobodypaystentiontoweegee/Canada.

I think it's some kind of room where noobs discuss stuff like not banning MK
It's full of noobs. Half of the SBR says they're just there cause they happen to be mods or were there before. I've been sent probably 4 or 5 requests over the last year to join the SBR for Barlw but I just can't bring myself to accept lol.

It's so messed up that half of them still think Ness is a piece of crap and Ike ***** everyting when he can't even hit Ness before fully charging his PK Flash. That whole thing needs a good clean out too.

Victra should be a mod.
lol

kithkin

Smash Champion
-_-

Six pages, new record.

And yeah Lanowen talked to me about locking it, I kept it for brawl, because a bunch of people requested me to

Levi5

Smash Ace
Ohhh that SBR. They closed all spots for it before I was assessed... back in the day (I tired to get in on my old account.)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
meta nite shud not be band cause i beat him in a battle before. therefor, he shud not be band.

all in favr of meta nite not being band, put ur hand up. all in favr of meta nite being band, leave sbr now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
meta nite shud not be band cause i beat him in a battle before. therefor, he shud not be band.

all in favr of meta nite not being band, put ur hand up. all in favr of meta nite being band, leave sbr now.
oh snap. I lol'd.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Hey Vic, no hard feelings okay?

You were just the first asian guy I could think up that was...you know...a little lacking in testosterone. =/ Then I didn't wanna hurt anybody's feelings so I didn't tag anybody else (and I thought you'd recognize it as a joke =/).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey Vic, no hard feelings okay?

You were just the first asian guy I could think up that was...you know...a little lacking in testosterone. =/ Then I didn't wanna hurt anybody's feelings so I didn't tag anybody else (and I thought you'd recognize it as a joke =/).
Nah, it's okay. =P I didn't take it as an offense.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh, I thought Carl mained Fox and Mike mained Falcon. =/

Btw, Frio should have a Pikachu by his name. He mains Pika most of the time but he decided to play Marth for Cast.
mmm. I'll just wait till Carl tells me something.

I'm pretty sure Mike mains Falcon, but Levi told me he mains Marth. Again, I'll leave it as Marth until said otherwise.

Mark used Marth in all his pools matches IIRC. I was playing him early on day 2 and he said he wanted to use a character who didn't suck, again, IIRC. Mark can lemme know otherwise though.

I'm gonna play Brent again this weekend. He did really good in singles (better than me =[), and he took out Kat and Matt in losers. I'm gonna try to assess his playing and possible have a mini-red deer tournament or something. I think he deserves better than where he's at now.

Tyson651

Smash Lord

I'm gonna play Brent again this weekend. He did really good in singles (better than me =[), and he took out Kat and Matt in losers. I'm gonna try to assess his playing and possible have a mini-red deer tournament or something. I think he deserves better than where he's at now.
thanks to me!

nah jk, but maybe a little.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol he did better than luke.

Also Tyler. False "falco"... *sigh* I wish.

And uh- VICTORS FEMININE AHAHAHAHA I WOULDVE NEVER REALIZED HOW FUNNY AND A GOOD CHANCE TO LAUGH AT VICTOR THIS IS WITHOUT YOU TYLER (crack at nobody really, well only at Tyler for apologizing)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol he did better than luke.

Also Tyler. False "falco"... *sigh* I wish.

And uh- VICTORS FEMININE AHAHAHAHA I WOULDVE NEVER REALIZED HOW FUNNY AND A GOOD CHANCE TO LAUGH AT VICTOR THIS IS WITHOUT YOU TYLER (crack at nobody really, well only at Tyler for apologizing)
Didn't everyone do better than me? Like, come on, we all know I failed hard core at CAST4

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol, I fixed the Roy Tier.

That was the biggest reaction at cast4, I swear. Adam's "OOH" was so distinct xD

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Lmao, that Marth was semi-********.

forward smash, forward smash, forward smash, random wavedash into peachs attacks, etc.

I love it.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Add Crusher to Roy tier, for now at least

also, my doubles partner, Travis, has been to most tournies to team with me. Even though he never does singles and isnt an active member, i think he should be at least placed in Roy tier since he DOES play at tournies, even if it is only doubles. Although, im sure he doesnt care about the list either lol.

EDIT: His Gamer Tag is Ritherz

Ritherz

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't want to be anything other then Roy tier. Marth is her ugly twin sister.

Edit: as a side note, keep watching FalseFalco's combo vid thread, as it may get bumped sometime soon.

Top Bottom