• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol what about brad's triple post :p

and ermine seems pretty confident that he'll be better than some of us :O

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm secret tier.
aw what, dynamism, we played in teams lots! :(
****, I'm sorry man. That day with doubles, I just remember a set against Mike and Carl and beating them when we all thought it was a tournament match before Vic came over and went all "you're not supposed to play each other" on our faces. Still wish I got some friendlies with them again, it was quite a highlight taking down that pair, as you could imagine the intentz of a tourney set against them. lol

Other than that event, I'm uncertain on who I played cause I played a LOT that day haha

And Dynamism, we talked so much, I was the guy with the super mario bros 3 shirt, we played in teams me and tyson lots.

We beat you remember? =P
Oh, I think I remember now. I came down to weegee vs one of you two as fox and I got usmashed right? lol ggs. That was like our worst set too, so you well deserved it. I remember you too now, big hair right? haha

Dynamism makes the best constructive points BY THE WAY.
I try

=D

Barlw Ganon is cuuuuuute!

Also, Dyna is tight. Did I tell you guys? When he was driving us after cast3.5, we saw license plates with "MEW" and "UPB." It was so tight.
That was so epic. It was a sign that the toruney was gonna go well. MEW then like a block later UPB. OMGBBQWTF is was too good. CAST 3.5 was **** too.

Do you have the results for that? I got dead last after getting ***** by Daltsy and Manly, I'm proud of it and need to boast about it. lol

Meh, it's not really gonna matter. The down arrow just came up sooner than I thought it would, after next tourney it's gonna come up anyways.
What arrow is this that is being discussed?

My Pikachu gimps Chrusher's life... I honestly don't know why XD
I saw a good Pika there. Only briefly though. But there are 2 Pikas on the PR so maybe it wasn't you? It was good if that was you lol

Oh man... I just read my post this morning. I mean the down arrow was going to show up anyways.
Oh, that arrow.

MMs are a good way to decide smaller things. Like if there's a battle for bottom of mid tier or something. Each of those players can MM 2 different players and see who does best or they can MM each other for the spot. Convinient and efficient. =D

Levi5

Smash Ace
Anyone who wishes to be on the Pr but has not been to a tournament should be in Roy Tier. Because they fail to appear in tournament, just like ROY!

Thoughts?
(We're going to make more tiers over time)

Edit: Oh and Kevin... Statistics show that Allan has been placing rather well in nearly all tournaments leading to this one.

Edit2: Riley should be in Roy tier. He was going to CAST4, but then he got a job that weekend and they needed him to work. Riley mains Doc

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
why the hell isnt that sexy doc on this bloody list
eat coast tier :
desh mofukkuhz

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What do I have to do to get in on this??
Play Melee. =/

I added Riley at the top of Roy Tier. Lemme know if you think otherwise, but until then he'll stay there. Roy Tier arrangements aren't very important anyways.

Also, the lack of Falcon mains is highly disturbing. Maybe I should have stayed with him. D=

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Oh, I think I remember now. I came down to weegee vs one of you two as fox and I got usmashed right? lol ggs. That was like our worst set too, so you well deserved it. I remember you too now, big hair right? haha
I WAS THE FOX haha. im the asian guy who teamed with big haired, mario t-shirt boy who played as ganon/sheik

we also played as a team on the 2nd day as team friendlies. remember, u, me, the ics player, and i think john, which is probably marth that time (sorry john, i forgot!).

Gggaaammmiiinnngggg Fffaacceeee

Edit: Wow that's weird. I type that all in caps, but then Luke's quote got changed so the first letter of each word was capitalized (or decapitalized)
when u do all caps it decaps ur msg cause it thinks that ur yelling lol

kithkin

Smash Champion
Luke I play Ganon now, I just am still building him, my sheik is still currently more reliable.

Lol and yeah, We all know MM's unless they're for real money are still just like friendlies. (assuming the people know how to play for fun, like levi and alex.)

Edit: Oh and Kevins the lower pikachu, Cause Sid (lemonlau36) Is like beastest pika ever.

edddiitt: K you gave Riley Doc, which is melee, give me melee ganon.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Of course Doc is Melee.

There' is no melee Ganon sprite on smashboards, and I'm not getting a melee sprite of ganon just for you.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
...Right, just like how you play Bowser / DK in Brawl, right?

mmhmm
lol owned. Brad claims to main a big/long-ranged/strong character but uses the cheapest character in the game when it counts. Brad used Ganondorf more than once at cast4 though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Maybe lol. I just don't like being off the stage with Falcon. It's not fun lol.

kithkin

Smash Champion
WHAT THE HELL VICTOR

HAVE YOU NEVER PLAYED CALGARY RULES?

OFFSTAGE IS WHAT WE LIVE FOR.

Also, I'm getting you a sprite right now.

And yeah, it's true I still play Sheik more, but I really am switching to ganon, besides wouldn't you rather play my ganon than my sheik? Think about it. Anyways, it's not a big deal, it's mostly matchups that made me play sheik, I'm jsut not entirely ready to comfront the spacies with ganon in tournament yet. I mean I lose my MM to Luke cause I lost with ganon both times I tried him. proof enough?

But yeah, I only ever played against foxed at Cast4 anyways =[

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Honorary mention and below bottom tier. I should probably mention that better in the OP.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It should be stickied. Speaking of which, we really need active canada forum mods lol. Since I've been here, I've never saw a thread locked. I even requested to lock the other PR thread with your approval, but not even that. xD. Canada ftw.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
*returns to my lair*
tee hee hee.

At Liberate: Mikemonky and Fastfox were both in the SBRoom, but the SBR kicked everyone out who wasn't hxc about brawl (plus those two are never active anyhow). I think they're making a SBRoom for Melee though.

Top Bottom