• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

kithkin

Smash Champion
I think they both fit into Roy to be honest.

Mainly because I don't know how good Ritherz is and he never plays in singles and he only wants roy tier.

And Chruser really has only played a few people in calgary so far I think, and even then, he hasn't been to tournaments.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
I think they both fit into Roy to be honest.

Mainly because I don't know how good Ritherz is and he never plays in singles and he only wants roy tier.

And Chruser really has only played a few people in calgary so far I think, and even then, he hasn't been to tournaments.
He went to CAST

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
He also knocked John out of winners.

Wait, if he's living in Calgary, he should be part of the Ehsians. D=

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I made Carl Fox, Mike Falcon and Stu Bowser so we had less Marths. I'll probably change it back cause it was way funnier before though.

Anyways, I'd position Chrusher somewhere in low tier imo. Ideas?

Stevo

Smash Champion
Put Carl and Mike back to Marth and make me Marth too.

I legitimately think Marth is my go to character in tournies so it works. When i lose with DK i go to marth or sheik.... lately been marth more.

plus its funny if top 5 are marth

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It makes us look like such douches. 5 Marths and then a Pikachu. lmfao I love it.

I'll change it tomorrow.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
TY to my fan club taylor and abdi ^_^ (that smiley is proof im at least part asian). Anyways Low tier is kinda..low i think, i would say Im in upper mid/ high tier but i understand that I havent played around enough w/ you guys. Anyways im not staying in calgary long term its only for a couple months so you dont have to rank me if u dont want.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
TY to my fan club taylor and abdi ^_^ (that smiley is proof im at least part asian). Anyways Low tier is kinda..low i think, i would say Im in upper mid/ high tier but i understand that I havent played around enough w/ you guys. Anyways im not staying in calgary long term its only for a couple months so you dont have to rank me if u dont want.
Mmm I guess you are kinda right. You took out John in winners, and your falco was pretty tight from what i've seen. Even if you're leaving, it's no big deal. We can put you in middle tier probs. Thoughts?

Also, I played most of Red Deer today. I think Brent should switch with Mark, just because of his tournament placing, which really should go unnoticed. Right now, I don't think Brent is bottom of bottom tier.

Sean is really good, he's pretty even with me. I'm not sure how well he did against everyone else at cast4, but he's unquestionably top of Roy Tier. Connor is still pretty beast as well. He keeps up with Sean and I usually. He never got a chance to play with anyone recently, but we'll drive down to Edmonton when the roads are better one day and we'll smash.

Top Bottom