• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wtf sho and luke are marths too?

luke doesnt even play marth does he? it just seemed like he pulled marth out of his butt against kat. and i never seen sho play marth ever. its all peach or fox.

edit: and boo, ive walked away from marth a long time ago. but hes begging me to use him again though :/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wtf sho and luke are marths too?

luke doesnt even play marth does he? it just seemed like he pulled marth out of his butt against kat. and i never seen sho play marth ever. its all peach or fox.
Luke pulled Marth out as a last resort against her Peach. I love it.

Sho uses a variety of characters, like Fox, Peach, Falcon, Marth etc. aka he uses Marth.

@Carl: You can bet on it.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i will remember it

i also want to see u guys have a regular mm set, pika vs w/e luke's main is, sheik or w/e.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yoshi will be waiting.

Why am I still Marth? Have I made it clear that I'll suicide if I'm Marth for much longer?
You have a nice Marth. You should be honored.

i will remember it

i also want to see u guys have a regular mm set, pika vs w/e luke's main is, sheik or w/e.
Rofl. I'm sure Luke would love to have a pika vs sheik MM. lmfao. Kevin on the other hand might have some other ideas.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Jesus Christ Victor, stop ****ing putting everybody as Marth, just because somebody plays him once or twice, or decides to use him once in a while in a tourney, doesn't mean that's their main...like wow, I don't even play Marth and I apparently main him?

Ermine

Smash Ace
Jesus Christ Victor, stop ****ing putting everybody as Marth, just because somebody plays him once or twice, or decides to use him once in a while in a tourney, doesn't mean that's their main...like wow
I think it's a joke =P

But still. It makes me sad because it's not Yoshi or Pika and they have better foots than Marth.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Tyson, I don't think playing Jigglypuff in Alberta is a very good idea btw.

Kevin, when we meet, our Pikachu's will clash. >=D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm not Marth. T_T

Better yet, just take me off the PR, I don't want to be in Roy tier when I shouldn't be.
You're an active member of our community who hasn't had a chance to go to a melee tourney yet. You're in Roy Tier until BEEBLEOSHI.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
why is that lol

i barely pulled out my jiggs before anyway. but i have been playing jiggs for quite a while with my friends.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I 2-stocked Matt's Falcon quite a lot yesterday, I'm no Roy tier. =/

Just take me off it for now.
Read my post. Roy Tier technically isn't lower than Bottom Tier. Just a compilation of smashers who haven't been to a tourney. A tier list of it's own if you will.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh and also to add to my previous post, i would never put my jiggs on singles though, but doubles its a lot better.

tell me why its not a good idea though

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh, I thought you were hinting that you were planning on maining Jiggs. Looking at our PR, the answer is fairly self-explanatory. My bad. =P

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, i think its better u change everyone back to their own main.

lol u mean lots of marths? i dont find vsing marths that bad lol.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Victor, just because someboyd pulls out Marth, doesn't mean they main Marth AT ALL. It's called counterpicking. Plus, you're forgetting Luke played Young Link in that first match, not even Marth.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victor, just because someboyd pulls out Marth, doesn't mean they main Marth AT ALL. It's called counterpicking. Plus, you're forgetting Luke played Young Link in that first match, not even Marth.
Which is also a Peach CP. I love it.

Tyler, you're getting serious over a joke again. You should probably stop.

Top Bottom