• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I miss David so much. I got to play him a lot, and for that I'm glad.

But...it sucked so much saying good bye to him at cast4 cause I'll never get to see him again.

</3

kithkin

Smash Champion
The internet gave me both balls, in real life I'm a *****, I try to respect others to much. and peer pressure ***** me.

lol I'm known for not using my main, no matter what game.

Nah, I trust matchups more than I do my mains, I JUST picked up ganon not even a week before Cast anyways, he wasn't my main yet.

P.S: I used Ganon on Joel, and a lot of other people in brackets, Just not you victor =3 I also used ganon in MM's with Toph, Stu, and a few others. Oh, and I won. >_> so yeah, I just wasn't entirely secure with him yet, his bulge had to grow.

kithkin

Smash Champion
P.s: Tyler, I just think I had heard it before, I wasn't trying to be insulting.

Oddly all my serious MM's are from people mistaking my words. Like Carl, and as always the MM's are spurred on my someone else. Like Victor.

I'll do it, Tyler sux lolololol

kithkin

Smash Champion
Thats why ganon's perfect for me!

thats why my ganons pro and my sheiks gay.

P.S: I hate how popular this thread is, I keep getting infractions for my usual posts.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
That's because it's a melee PR. If it was brawl the entire thread could be 1000 posts, all you, and it would still be open.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
>_>

<_<

:D Hiii~!

Just trying to follow the rules. Trying to get warmed up to the being a mod. I try to read all the threads and make sure everything is going good; gonna try to get some Canada stuff stickied eventually and get some cool stuff going too. :bee:

Tyson651

Smash Lord
now that i read the rules its very scary for me to post now :(

whats the cool stuff :o

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
>_>

<_<

Just trying to follow the rules. Trying to get warmed up to the being a mod. I try to read all the threads and make sure everything is going good; gonna try to get some Canada stuff stickied eventually and get some cool stuff going too. :bee:

You're gonna actually read this stuff?

man i'm so banned

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
>_>

<_<

I haven't been modded yet here but don't mod us dude >_>

We're like a kind of anarchy that can work out even without rules

Top Bottom