• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
TY to my fan club taylor and abdi ^_^ (that smiley is proof im at least part asian). Anyways Low tier is kinda..low i think, i would say Im in upper mid/ high tier but i understand that I havent played around enough w/ you guys. Anyways im not staying in calgary long term its only for a couple months so you dont have to rank me if u dont want.
weren't you in the same pool as me? I cant remember... but was it you that got 1st or was that brdy?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i dont think crusher should get middle tier just cause he beat john. it definately doesnt prove in his pools since he lost to jarrett im assuming? cause he didnt get first. and jarrett is low, so.. theres a conflict there. wait for his next tourney.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
mm. He did go to cast4 though, and he won't be in alberta next tourney. We'll leave him off then.

Fack, I smashed red deer again today. Andrew should seriously be low tier or top of bottom. Seriously >_>

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
And Victra wasn't wanting me to main Sheik. Jeeeez, Alberta is like Yoshi's Story with a side bit of the bulge.

Btw, Victra, I main Samus, and it's been going great lately. Got my Sheik for those nasty CPs I gotta deal with.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Just put down everyone as maining marth, except Sid
Rofl K. That would be so lol.
man i want ness man not marth

kid>woMAN
No.
Oh goodness no.
I didn't mean as a main, but i'll put it down as marth anyways.
I played more marth than samus today, do I get in?
Yes sir it does.
And Victra wasn't wanting me to main Sheik. Jeeeez, Alberta is like Yoshi's Story with a side bit of the bulge.

Btw, Victra, I main Samus, and it's been going great lately. Got my Sheik for those nasty CPs I gotta deal with.
So basically, you use Sheik.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The funny thing is, everyone uses marth distinctly except for sid, brad, and allan, and even then i'm not sure.

kithkin

Smash Champion
My marth is garbs, it's just learning to hyper mode.

Victra, why the hell did you change my picture back. at least make it the small version of the one I chose.

Oh and sorry Chrusher, I honestly didn't notice. Does sound familiar now remember names. Didn't play you though.

Iuno why but every time I look at this PR and see

Marth
Marth
Marth
Marth
Marth
Pikachu
Marth

I die of laughter.
Every time I see this thread I see Victor telling us that Red Deer should be higher because he keeps losing to everyone.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Every time I see this thread I see Victor telling us that Red Deer should be higher because he keeps losing to everyone.
rofl, well i'm the only one from Red Deer who ever posts so i have to vouch for them xD

Also, they just get ***** less hard.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The other sig was so yesterday. I woke up on a Saturday night to the beat of my heart. I'm coming clean, so why not?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Don't hate.

</3

That post was comprised entirely of Hilary Duff song titles.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
victor i wanna see you decked out in duff stuff or whatever her clothing line is called next time we smash

Top Bottom