• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I Want Everybody That Lives Close 2 Crabtree Valley Mall Know That I Fu(king Hate That Place... It's Freaking Hard As Hell Trying 2 Find Where Or How 2 Get Back 2 Where I Came... And Where The Fu(k Is Greensboro... Lol... 2many Dam People In That *****... Leave Nigggah's

Malk

Smash Champion
The advertisement right after D Shep's post reads
"Got better things to do than delete spam?"

if only I could

POM

Smash Apprentice
what happened to the days when these were the only people posting?:
(in no order)
lozr, pac, tloz, karn, knorr, 59js, tc, adams, munkey, twig, i'vejihadit, el cancel, 2_percent, malk, dr. neo, jolly

i miss it

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i figured it out.

pom mains terry bogard.

it was... RIGHT... there! i'm so dumb... *forehead slap*

so, anyways... brawl delay.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
*is filling his assault tank (with custom Catfish decals) up with premium gas*

Yeah, so who's coming with me to nintendo?

*drinks some of the gasoline*....:mad:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
March 9th. Another whole month to wait. GOD MOTHERFU*KING DAMMIT! This will be pissing fans off. I can see it now. They'll be pulling of OoT and delay until this christmas. I mean, why not? That's when they'll most likrly sell more copies at one time. It gives them more time to develop.

*Lights match* I'm with you thunder! *Throws match at thunder and thunder explodes in rage*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh crap . . . sheik is actually in this game. It makes no sense considering the zelda in this game is from Twilight Princess and I seriously don't remember Sheik being in that game, but whatever. Since when did this game makes any sense to begin with?

Next up - MEGA MAN CONFIRMED! *crosses fingers*

No wait, Captain Falcon with the super special secret MEGA KNEE that has an extremely small time frame, but if done right causes instant death and lightening darts in from the sky and hits Falcon, instantly replenishing his health. The rest of the knee animation is just the epic knee with electric inducing goodness.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I am extending an Invite to ALL NC Players out there, to attend my Birthday smashfest/Bi-weekly! Of course, out of staters will be housed by yours truly :), as always.

The adress is 3312 Dauphine dr.
Falls church VA, 22042

I hope you guys can make it to wish me a happy bday =D. No presents are necessary, as your presence are you presents (pun intended LOLZ)

Let me know by posting in my thread in atlantic north!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I wish I could go to Chu's birthday! happy birthday, go buy some liquor.

Also, sup NC? I am secretly plotting a trip to come see you soon, and get demolished. I need to see mah main man Pac soon...

and omg pasta is too good *unrelated

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Can't make it Chu, too far and my parents won't let me drive that far. Sup TRC, how's it hangin? I'll have to see another time than the tourney on the 26th, can't make it then. BEHR, lol I don't think ZIO posted the vid in this thread.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
Oh crap . . . sheik is actually in this game. It makes no sense considering the zelda in this game is from Twilight Princess and I seriously don't remember Sheik being in that game, but whatever. Since when did this game makes any sense to begin with?

Next up - MEGA MAN CONFIRMED! *crosses fingers*

No wait, Captain Falcon with the super special secret MEGA KNEE that has an extremely small time frame, but if done right causes instant death and lightening darts in from the sky and hits Falcon, instantly replenishing his health. The rest of the knee animation is just the epic knee with electric inducing goodness.

If you would have read the Character description, it told that Shiek was in the early development stages for TP.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Can't make it Chu, too far and my parents won't let me drive that far. Sup TRC, how's it hangin? I'll have to see another time than the tourney on the 26th, can't make it then. BEHR, lol I don't think ZIO posted the vid in this thread.
Shiz I think I mindgamed myself but im sure he did but whatever. :p

You comin to Pembroke?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Can't, my first soccer tourney is that same weekend-they did it just to stop me-sorry. I'm not on ur case bout where ZIO put the vid, I just don't know if he'd notice if you put your comment somewhere else.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
peepee can you get those vids up today son?!! or at least that one match witht he combo haha and maybe some teams. If you can put some music behind it sooon. You the man

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Glad to hear it BEHR. Adam, I've actually started uploading the vids already, your nasty combo is comin pretty soon, I promise to let ya know when it's up. I doubt I'll get to teams today, I could though. Hate to ask, but is POM on here the Ralph that smashed with us Saturday? I know I should know the answer, I just wanna make sure for vid titles.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Where is said tournament? And i propose a game of strip smash! me vs Ali so I can lose intentionally to see his voluptuous man breasts!

Top Bottom