• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
"If you can't go to college go to state." Sorry had to say it.
Also shame on DF2K for generalizing rap by saying all they rap about is *****es and money. I mean really, all you have done is listen to radio and thought that was all rap was. Shame on you and your ignorance, shame.
:)
(10 chars)

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Really rap is good. Someone else said immortal technique. Rappers like that are just good. I like all kinda of music, but rap is my favorite. I like older stuff, tupac, outkast, beastie boyz and things like that. Its just too good. And falconjitsu I'm going to beat your tail in 1 on 1

Malk

Smash Champion
It's funny because you all kept talking about ****ty (and some not so ****ty) rappers in this thread and now I don't want to have a jubilee at all gg NC smash

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
What the hell, I don't post anymore and this is what this thread goes to? BAD discussions on rap from the points of view of people that are ignorant............. and sex....... everywhere.. <3 Malk

Blind@$$nigg@samurai

Smash Cadet
well you love something that used to be greater. sad to say but NC smash has lost track of what really matters. think about yo lives fools and take this time to reread this thread from the begining and think about how we used to all pick on zio and were all about having fun. and not spawning noobs left and right in our threads. its obviously pacs fault but whatever i'm closing this thread mpjvi will still happen but i want to preserve the old days before its glory is tarnished further by you neophytes.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ray Charles, huh? Sorry . . wasn't familiar with 'im. Excuse me for the mix up.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . . He was the guy with Malk at that smashfest a few weeks back when I went, right?

Malk

Smash Champion
no..
I never hang out with ray charles

actually I think you just insinuated that THO was Ray Charles and so you have doomed yourself to an afterlife in Sheol

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
lawl at the new name of this thread. I will now leave it, and I will look to the NC locator thread for updates on what's going on, because I ain't no original. I'm just a poser.

Top Bottom