• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Malk

Smash Champion
If you don't stop talking about ****ing stupid *** rappers in my thread I will have you all banned

from NC tournaments forever

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey LoZR, Choose your fox!

Get on AIM real quick so I can get the stuff.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
When your girlfriend's ****** is bleeding, do not have sex with her.

Quick edit: Rap is very stupid.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
....And rockers are a bunch of emo kids who like dwell on sad **** and feel on eachother.....

...If ya cant appreciate many types of music...You just ****in suck...cause listenin to the same **** 24/7 is gay.

*This rule applies to all music but Country...cuase that **** is abyssmal*:laugh:

****, Emos, Gangstas, rednecks! *down+Bs the hell out of the entire thread* SCHWAY-YAH!!!!:mad::mad:

POM

Smash Apprentice
that's cuz you listen to the rap that's on mtv/radio. there's better hiphop out there like jedi mind tricks, outerspace, immortal technique...stuff like that.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
All I listen to is DDR music, period. If it aint a DDR edit then **** it!

....1 2 3 4 0 0 7 uuuuuuu ........

*note: lolz not a true statement
For me this is true ;(.....and oh so satisfying ;). ALL THE GOOD GUYS GO TO HEAVEN
edit:i dont listen to that song for leisure..just mindgaming pac

Edit 2: Im going to college foos i got accepted to NCstate xD

BEHR

Smash Hero
Pwns so good at beatboxing and rapping he busted a rhyme about the never system it is so amazing.

Edit :Congrats Pwn I wont see you very often.

....And rockers are a bunch of emo kids who like dwell on sad **** and feel on eachother.....

...If ya cant appreciate many types of music...You just ****in suck...cause listenin to the same **** 24/7 is gay.

*This rule applies to all music but Country...cuase that **** is abyssmal*:laugh:

****, Emos, Gangstas, rednecks! *down+Bs the hell out of the entire thread* SCHWAY-YAH!!!!:mad::mad:
It's true

It sounds the same.
No not all rap is the same not every rapper raps about *****es and money.

Pwns so good at beatboxing and rapping he busted a rhyme about the never system it is so amazing.
Docpwn should make a CD: confessions of a DDR smasher LOL

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Would it be easier if I made it more clear that it's my opinion?

Edit: Does anyone want to play Smash sometime? I haven't played in a while and I miss it. :(

Jumanji

Smash Cadet
"If you can't go to college go to state." Sorry had to say it.
Also shame on DF2K for generalizing rap by saying all they rap about is *****es and money. I mean really, all you have done is listen to radio and thought that was all rap was. Shame on you and your ignorance, shame.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Haha, yeah. Especially when they're preachin' that they ain't got no visa or red american express, just want sex. :laugh:

The genre is moot to me. Just doesn't fit my fancy.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
I actually used to hate rap/hip hop.

Now I quite enjoy some of it.

Lupe, Kanye, Fort Minor, Jay-Z, and the timeless Beastie Boys.

Thats good stuff.

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
It all comes and goes IMO. Actually the only artists that I have found that I can listen to endlessly are Two-Mix and Alan Jackson. :/ Other than that it just has to fit my mood. Thats what they created massive MP3 players for.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm a gaming fanatic, and as such, if I hear anything good in a game, it goes into my MP3 player. I have very few songs people would find normal. :laugh:I get odd looks when I don't recognize a Micheal Jackson song . . . ahaha :dizzy: I'm not familiar with any of his works. I just know him through the news of his child molesting days.

Top Bottom