• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
"stop running away, stop being a little ****ing coward like the coward you ****ing are. ummm yeah just sign off for the rest of your life. G-Get *****. Mother ****er."

ali's voice mail to me after i blocked him for crying about how i said i dont like him... studdering like a ***** all through it. Man up Ali. Stop being a little ***** and crying about everything.

If you try to get real on me one more time. I'm getting real on you.

G-Get *****. Mother ****er.
oo im petrified.

your too easy twig .. too easy , you dont have **** .. i'll leave you on your period like the little ***** you are you moody **** . im done with babies like you who go bipolar on me .. only *****es do that like you , get a ****in life , instead of worrying about things i say.

"i dont give a ****" if you dont give a **** then why do you even post on the board or play the game in tournaments? or even worry bout when i talk **** ? your a ****in noob and you'll stay that way. I thought you were pretty cool , but not anymore , you suck. GET ***** MUTHA ****AAAA,

"no one plays this game anymore" - everyone plays it but you, its because you got tired of getting your *** kicked everytime.

ONE

oh yeah , and jolly robbie and them are more men then you'll ever be thats why i love em more now

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Adam you and Corey can stay at my place if you come up to the mountains. And falconjitsu there is no getting out of it. The money match is for sure happening, and I dont want any excuses when it comes time. Twig Vs. Ali DING DING DING! Luther and Chris too funny for getting banned. I'll checked their recent posts in a little while and see why.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i said maybe that i'd play at smash mecca on friday... that was on monday.

if smash mecca says friday shall have smash, i'm there.

2007's final smash meccafest.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
they are like the secret service of this game... constantly drafting nubz like me in...

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yeah, me too man. they're just sick at the game.

they easily "beat my tail." that's some phrase they use... beating tail.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
haha... beating tail... if they are beating tail... then that must refer to ali beating lozr since lozr plays with a character who has a tail... lol... unless cf has a tail hidden from us

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
haha... beating tail... if they are beating tail... then that must refer to ali beating lozr since lozr plays with a character who has a tail... lol... unless cf has a tail hidden from us

I dont know how i did that... sorry

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i 3-0'd ali in my fox vs his falcon set, you cant touch me son. My buddy fox when controlled by me is unstoppable when i face ali =)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
bull i won all 3 matches, it was 3 out of 5, ali we gotta stop fighting and come together and take over at pound 3. Lets do it son, our powers combined, unstoppable this time

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
bull i won all 3 matches, it was 3 out of 5, ali we gotta stop fighting and come together and take over at pound 3. Lets do it son, our powers combined, unstoppable this time

FOX--> FALCON--> PLINK--> FALCON PUNCH--> GO F*** IT...

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED... YOU ARE CAPTAIN F*** IT... captain f*** it... he's a hero.... gonna take pound 3 down 2 zero... gonna plink them... and then down smash'em... their fighting on... carolina side...

hahaha.. i was bored...

so ali and adam (lozr) dama/valz/ and i will see you @ pound 3 then... oh man... we should get like a big van and all ride 2 gether... that would be SWEET...

your too easy twig .. too easy , you dont have **** .. i'll leave you on your period like the little ***** you are you moody **** . im done with babies like you who go bipolar on me .. only *****es do that like you , get a ****in life , instead of worrying about things i say.
you're still a little ***** and im positive this took you like 1/2 a day to work up the courage to say some **** like that.

"i dont give a ****" if you dont give a **** then why do you even post on the board or play the game in tournaments? or even worry bout when i talk **** ? your a ****in noob and you'll stay that way. I thought you were pretty cool , but not anymore , you suck. GET ***** MUTHA ****AAAA,
you talk ****. you need to back it up. end of story.

i play this game in tournaments because i enjoy competition, and i'm not a little ***** who crys when i lose.

"no one plays this game anymore" - everyone plays it but you, its because you got tired of getting your *** kicked everytime.
I dont know where you're quoting that from, but I'll argue it anyways.

the only people who play it are the people you hang with because you're all so obsessed with it to give it up. omg im 2nd best i need to be 1st omg. get real.

travis.luckiest

Smash Apprentice
ali said something about smash drama
i can't tell if ali is serious in his **** talking
but if he is
then epic lulz

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
b.hog is right: we're obsessed. we found a game to pass the time. or the eternity haha, "losers."

anyways, i think everyone doesn't really like melee as much now because it's too old. we really are just passing the time: brawl is the real deal.

seriously! many gripes over that character select screen... how many of the characters are actually any good (relatively) but most importantly how many characters are any fun to use?! lu$ knows what's up.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Peter, you don't make any sense.

On the obsessed note, what's the plan tonight. Leave it here, I'll be working until like 8. I might try to go meet that guy at Davidson though. Laters.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Pac where ya been fool?

Cadet Jones needs to report the offices Of Thunder Buck pretty **** soon....Or Ya gonna face the concequences and reper-catfish.:mad:

Top Bottom