• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ne-ne-ne . . . I'm already working on the 3rd one. Thunder, I sorta did that hyper beam thing . . . sorta. I got approval from beans. I guess that's as good as any. :laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ZZZWARGG!!!

Hey LoZR! I still have your memory card! Also, I want your vids that you have in that beanie mix vid. Thunder says it's gotta be done. I'm working on number 3, and I gotta make it 5 minutes long. :laugh: Help out!

I wanna smash some time too. I'm craving it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You feelin alright LOZr? Sorry, parents won't let me go to Rocky Mount or Raleigh, maybe you can make it to Charlotte or something eventually?

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
ne-ne-ne . . . I'm already working on the 3rd one. Thunder, I sorta did that hyper beam thing . . . sorta. I got approval from beans. I guess that's as good as any. :laugh:

Haha. I gotta see it.:laugh:

We gotta do somethin Sunday, bois. SCHWAY-YAH!!!!!:mad::mad:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well since then, I've also done a dancing catfish gif. with that animated gif of the karate guy. :laugh: Beans says I should just have 5 minutes of that it's so awesome.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Does that exist? I don't know. :laugh: Meh. If you had AIM, I could let you see it now.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BTW, we need some brain storming. More ideas. I'll just get a pen and paper and attempt to do it all. See, I enjoy doing this. Can't explain how I'll sit here for hours and do it, and enjoy it. :laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It makes the whole thing sweeter when it's all new to you. Don't worry, you'll see it. For now, we should just brainstorm and come up with better stuff.

EDIT - OH MAN! This **** is gonna be SOOOO epic.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Juseinkyoh - Catfish Conquerer.

BTW, through some serious discussion, it's been decided SC gets Sloppy Chops. . . maybe . . .

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, next time we go out to eat, just please makes sure no one INTENTIONALLY scratches the fork on the plate. That stuff paralyzes me, it bothers me so much. I mean it really bothers me, I don't know why anyone would do something so cold.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey Pac? What video should place LoZR combo vid in as a video response? I know that should boost up view count alot . . . :)

Top Bottom