• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Note, this first post says the tourney will be Feb 15-17. I wanna know if it's gonna happen or not so I can request off. <_<

Malk

Smash Champion
Smashfest good
No Jubilee
$5 entry to fest though guys, sorry
Karn's dad is making us pay to use the house now :/

POM

Smash Apprentice
smashfest minus the smash
just wanna hangout with the sexy knorr, malk, and karn haha

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey! 16th - 17th and I can make it! I wanna go real bad! DOOOO IIIIITTTTT THEN!!!!! :bee:

Malk

Smash Champion
I dunno, I think it could be cooler in Greensboro, because I live there

Charlotte people - what do you say? It's a lot closer to you, but we'll have it in Raleigh if you don' mind

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gboro is easier for me too, not that it matters much. My parents won't let me go to Raleigh anymore cuz of they don't want me drivin that far.

Blind@$$nigg@samurai

Smash Cadet
if you want go to gboro to fest make you own ****ing thread and dont post in ours otherwise holla at a player when you see him at a fest.... and oh we might be able to get a copy of brawl in addition to the pbroke crew's copy if they come.

no promises

hollllllaaaa

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So then the Raleigh Fest is next weekend? LoZR or PAC! Could I ride with one of you?

Lunaretic

Smash Apprentice
Raleigh fest is this Saturday.
Thats my understanding, I was under the impression the two were in collision so I postponed the Greensboro event, we'll have it next weekend or the weekend after, whichever works (will edit the topic and all to reflect the finalized date).

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oh Raleigh this weekend cant make it I guess. Oh well whenever th G-Boro Smashfest is I'll be there. o;

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I don't have any obligations yet for this weekend, so I can probably come. I'd definitely love to try out Brawl, and if so I might have along a friend of mine, Steve, if any of you know or remember him.

Blind@$$nigg@samurai

Smash Cadet
raleigh is having a small get together for anybody who is interested this saturday , but people who cant make it no worries bc next weekend we are throwing a full out fest with our very own copy of brawl. get hype to play some brawl

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh thank goodness we're gonna have something going on next weekend. The manager really needs our help this weekend, so I wouldn't have been able to go. But next weekend, the stress should have blown over. I'll hopefully be riding with PAC, since LoZR seems sketchy about going. :laugh:

lord karn

Smash Master
There might be brawl this weekend. If the pembroke people come, we will have brawl this weekend. What Knorr is saying is that I am in the process of getting a copy of brawl, and when I get it (hopefully next weekend), we'll have another smashfest.

Top Bottom