• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've got G-reg, KM and others coming to my triweekly, you guys should all carpool to richmond.

Gonna have 30+ with NC...

I hope you guys can make it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol LOZr, I've never seen you post on so many pages in a row. Ali dude, what the heck are you saying, picking on the nice VA ppls?? Tope, is this triweekly this weekend? Dr Neo, where you been? Lu, caps lock effect is seriosuly getting worn out! Alright, you guys have fun with that.

Lol LOZr, I've never seen you post on so many pages in a row. Ali dude, what the heck are you saying, picking on the nice VA ppls?? Tope, is this triweekly this weekend? Dr Neo, where you been? Lu, caps lock effect is seriosuly getting worn out! Alright, you guys have fun with that.
BELEIVE IT OR NOT, THERE IS A NC SMASH HIERARCHY AND YOUR *** AINT EVEN ON THERE SO KNOW YOUR ROLL AND SHUT THE **** UP UNTIL SOMEBODY BUCK UP TO YOU. STOP BEING A LITTLE ***** ABOUT CAPS LOCK

(caps lock mother ****ing effect)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Caps lock rules, i wish i was cool enough to do it. Dr. peepee your cool son no matter. Nc smash is to **** good and strange el oh elz

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Preciate it, LOZr. Other than you and Peter, I'm havin a hard time out here in these difficult forums. I only say caps lock isn't cool cuz I'm jealous that I didn't think of it first. My bad, Boss and Knorr, oh yeah, and Lu, I know how much you guys love dat CLE!!!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
it ain't E-Z typin' @ yo hizzy on da smashizzy. lyfe iz ruff.

know your role haha. good one, boss.

Knorr

Smash Ace
I've got G-reg, KM and others coming to my triweekly, you guys should all carpool to richmond.

Gonna have 30+ with NC...

I hope you guys can make it.

hey tope how about we turn one of your triweeklies into a NC smash vs VA smash

this is how we will decide which state takes the gold for it all

there are 3 total points to be won

2/3 wins

1 point to the state with one of theirs winning the entire tournament
1 point to the state with the most of their players in the top 16
1 point to the state who wins the crew match at the end of it all

That makes for great fun healthy rivalry and a hell of an intense crew match when it came down to it.

post a link to your triweekly thread tope we are lazy...

@karn

lol about triforce, so true

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dang straight, Peter. I don't think I could make it, unless I told my parents that this was the biggest Melee event I would ever go to! I wanna play against everyone in VA! Let's do this!

Knorr

Smash Ace
too short of a notice for me but it would be cool to do something like NC vs VA despite what little girls say

NC brethren always pull through

edit: ali shut up

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I wasn't already doin somethin this weekend then I would definately go. I hope you have another one of these soon, I'd love to play the VA people.

Knorr

Smash Ace
if your still trolling our thread tope or janet, who is hosting C3

that tourny may be a good one to intergrate the STATE vs STATE system

december 22nd is all i know everybody should clear up that date c3 isnt far, i know the cool kids are goin, and we have to represent NC at C3

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i'm pretty sure chu, chillin, azen, km, doll can take out the entire state of NC

i dont know who's gonna run the next c3. im assuming tope, aho, g-reg, one of those guys

Knorr

Smash Ace
i'm pretty sure chu, chillin, azen, km, doll can take out the entire state of NC

i dont know who's gonna run the next c3. im assuming tope, aho, g-reg, one of those guys
big words for somebody who cant take out one NC player.

who knows why dont i just have a talk with g-reg or tope about this NC vs. VA bit and we shall see come c3

Top Bottom