• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

2_Percent

Smash Ace
YEA FUUCK YOUUUU!!! I PLAY MOTHAFUCCKKIN BLOOD BOWSER AND I'LL BEAT THE **** OUT YOU! I'M LIKE ALI, I HAVE HATRED IN MY HEART

(cle)

2_Percent

Smash Ace
SHE DEFINITELY IS HATIN! TRYNA CATCH US RIDIN' DIRTTTYYYYYY!
OH AND I CREATED BLOOD BOWSER...THE WHOLE CHARACTER!

(cle)
i'm still waiting on my ban haha

kiwiii

Smash Lord
if u had myspace, you would know that i deleted 60+ smashers off of my AIM several weeks ago and recently started to re-add people i remembered :(

2_Percent

Smash Ace
if u had myspace, you would know that i deleted 60+ smashers off of my AIM several weeks ago and recently started to re-add people i remembered :(
FUUCKKKKK MYSPACE...AND PEOPLE YOU REMEMBERED?! ME?! HELLOOOOOO?!

SEE WHY NC HAS SO MUCH HATRED? PLUS IT'S MORE FUN BEING MEAN

kiwiii

Smash Lord
well luther youre mean so i didnt add you back

jihad sorry i deleted a lot of people and we only talked once on aim so i just forgot :( STOP BULLYING ME i didnt do anything x_x

2_Percent

Smash Ace
well luther youre mean so i didnt add you back

jihad sorry i deleted a lot of people and we only talked once on aim so i just forgot :( STOP BULLYING ME i didnt do anything x_x
HAHA OK, I WASN'T MEAN TILL NOW! WE JUST DIDN'T TALK FOREVER!! THAT'S ALL THAT HAPPENED THEN...AND I PUT AN EXCLAMATION POINT AT THE END OF EVERYTHINGGG!!!

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
everyone I have ever met loves me to death and yes that does include chu dat .. azen and them good people .. IM SO SWEET :'( WHY JANET ... SEE LUTHER .. THESE DAYS , NICE PEOPLE SUCK .. PEOPLE WHO DONT GIVE A SHIZ BOUT YOU ARE ALWAYS BETTER

2_Percent

Smash Ace
OH HE'S SERIOUS, YOU'D KNOW THIS IF YOU'D HAVE ADDED HIM ON AIM. I'M DONE WITH THIS AND DONE WITH YOU! OHHHHHHHHHH MASSIVE DMGGGGGG!!

(cle)

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
im listening to a gangsta's paradise right now , ITS EFFIN EFFECTING ME !!!

*****es ain't **** but hoes and tricks
Lick on deez nutz and suck the ****
Get's the **** out after you're done

PS- twig you okay ? you look depressed on your myspace picture

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ali shut da hell up boy, I AM NC FALCONNNNNN. NEXT TIME I FACE YOU, I WONT BE HOLDING ANYTHING BACK, THEN I WONT JUST BEAT YOU ANYMORE, ILL DESTROY YOU. 4 STOO000CKED. Janet rules

oo00ps i messed up the chain, but im the dern best ill do what i want lolololz

kiwiii

Smash Lord
<3 l0zr
apparently everyone else in nc is weaksauce. besides probably knorr. and maybe some others. so like everyone except for jihad and luther. good ****

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Adam I can't even believe you posted about winning.... wtf? I figured Ali would be the idiot who said that :) But you should come to greenville sometime cause I'm lonely :( and you should bring mike and zio$$$ fo' reallz

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
lol james it had to be done, i like picking on jihad its fun, he is the only person i talk smack to while im playing lol. I got work wednesday son, so i dunno if ill be able to make it up there or not, will see

Knorr

Smash Ace
just bc pound is super duper effin expensive and far doesnt mean our people cant get together and smash, kusa.

i'll look at upcoming events and see if there isnt something we could come up for or if not why not throw something for NC vs. VA.

all in time, i love you all. cept ali

2_Percent

Smash Ace
<3 l0zr
apparently everyone else in nc is weaksauce. besides probably knorr. and maybe some others. so like everyone except for jihad and luther. good ****
SHUT UP

i'll look at upcoming events and see if there isnt something we could come up for or if not why not throw something for NC vs. VA.
TOASTY IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN VA

ALi gets no lovin' from NC, haha
I LOVE ALI, AND YOU TOO. ONLY A SELECT FEW

Top Bottom