• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Ali, you're so freaking crazy on here! I'm not goin to pound, but I'm goin to JVI, so everyone do whatever you want, as long as it includes JVI.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
WHAT THE ****
pound2 was $75, as well as fc and oc. $60 for everything is quite a deal. you guys will get free housing, i'll help find a TA member to house you guys. =( goooooooooooooo!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think you're good looking Ali. I couldn't keep my eyes off you Saturday. ;)

PacStrife

Smash Ace
$60 + a 5 hour drive......... sigh

I just don't think I'm into this game enough to justify a big trip like this and literally blowing over one hundred bucks. Playing the pros is cool and all, but the price is pretty steep. I guess it really depends on what everyone else is doing, but it might actually end up being cheaper/more convienient if we took a plane, idk though.

Seems like everyone is just trying to hold on to melee for as long as possible. I'm siding with chris knorr on this one, MPJ is gonna be more fun for a lot less money and I wouldn't take away from it by going to some over priced game tourney that no one that I know has a chance of winning + they probably won't play out finals anyways el oh el.

ps. ALI! what you gonna do with all that junk?

Knorr

Smash Ace
james you know you and matt are gonna have to figure out way to develop tournament rules for singles and doubles in brawl the week it comes out bc MPJVI's claim to fame will be The very first [serious bissnazzz brawl tourny]

of course i can help, sonic, ike and dedede banned for being sucks wakbusters

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
james you know you and matt are gonna have to figure out way to develop tournament rules for singles and doubles in brawl the week it comes out bc MPJVI's claim to fame will be The very first [serious bissnazzz brawl tourny]

of course i can help, sonic, ike and dedede banned for being sucks wakbusters

lol Knorr You play DK...You should be Happy the Marth-lookalike is da-sucks.

I hope Dedede can randomly die of a heart attack mid UP+b.

"Oh my god, He sweet spotted the Heart attack Jump! So Good!"

2_Percent

Smash Ace
WELL FUCCK POUND! NEXT MPJ IS GONNA BE AWESOME, CUZ I WON'T BE PLAYIN MELEE WOOOO!

AND FUCCK POUND AGAIN AND EVERYBODY GOING.

(cle)

2_Percent

Smash Ace
EN TEH THEEEZZZZ!!! THAT'S MY TRY AT ARABIC OR WHATEVER.

I'M WAITING TO BE BANNED...I DUNNO WHY IT HASN'T COME YET.

(cle)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
it doesnt matter how much the entry fee is when you know your gonna win it. cause thats what im gonna do baby, janet house me. Also who are you teaming with janet, we should team and **** all others. It will be fun

kiwiii

Smash Lord
oh shiet LOL
well brookman and i teamed at vls and got like, 13th out of 75 teams. twas crazy. buuuuuut i don't know if he's going to pound. i'd love to team with you if he doesn't go but i feel bad for putting you on hold :I

i'm also unable to house anyone. i need housing myself LMAO but a ton of TA members are able to house people. free housing really shouldn't be a problem when you're an OOSer ^_^

****, ppl follow this man's example. seriously though. you guys are noobs =(

kiwiii

Smash Lord
DAAAAYUUUUUUUM EVERYONE WANTS ADAM!!! but he asked me first :cool:
its ok, unless brookman can't show, you guys can have him ;_;
NC come play smash with team richmond kthx

Top Bottom