• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok, so maybe stopping the infinite MASSIVE DMG!!!! thing wasn't a good idea, but it did kinda fill a whole buncha pages. It's cool, I know LOZr will back me up on this anyways.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Daaang son, you guys are ruthless. Fine then, you know what, I'm glad I stopped the massive damage thing, it wasted space so there! I am interested in that thing that Knorr posted. If you just made it up off the top of your head, it was pretty darn good.

Knorr

Smash Ace
Daaang son, you guys are ruthless. Fine then, you know what, I'm glad I stopped the massive damage thing, it wasted space so there! I am interested in that thing that Knorr posted. If you just made it up off the top of your head, it was pretty darn good.
MASSIVE DMG!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I guess it's safe to post again...that was pretty funny, cept for you Dotpwn, I thought sleeping in ur house would change your feelings, but I guess not.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
A killer instinct is all that matters. And if your trigger finger lacks stamina, Earth will lack a future.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
me and chocolate thunnda would like to say this, ULTIMATE DAMAGE, MEGA DAMAGE, AWESOME DAMAGE. also dr. peepee is the man still, money match me if you dont agree lololololololololololol

kiwiii

Smash Lord
awww i miss north carolina
have fun at this tourney. hope to see some of you at pound3 ^_^

kiwiii

Smash Lord
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121081 ^_~ pound3 hellllllll yeah, NC better be in attendance

sorry, i came in this thread and just started promoting my crew's tourney lolol. but seriously you guys dont wanna miss out. venue can hold 450+ and west coast is coming. to get raaaaaaaped. btw jihad we need to playz. i wanna beat up your falcon :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Figures it would stop right after I leave. Lu man, come on, I can't help it that LOZr's cool. Crazy trap card Ali. Go get em ali, LOZr, and the rest of YGO!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhhh right. Karn, you're gonna have to get some new partners for the tournies at Pembroke and Rocky mount, parents won't let me go to either.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yeah thats fine kiwii , we'll play , and i must say , i love destroying peoples dreams , and completely demoralizing and dehumanizing them .. and blood here and there.. thats whats up
my sheik will **** your falcon. guaranteed at least one combo if we play a best of 5 set >_> ..or i can just go peach and cg. that sounds more fun LOL

but ya nc start planning, i miss u guys. seeing as im too poor to go to one of your tournaments again, i say all of you go to one of ours! yayyyyyuhhhhhzhhzhz! :]

Knorr

Smash Ace
"ima beat my pussay up"

dont worry janet i will campaign hard for NC to go to Pound again. Last time i think the NC Originals had good fun, ahahhaha we all slept in one two bed motel room..... ahahhaha maybe its just me but there is no doubt in my mind you fools could not forget about that so wese fukkin goin

edit: well.... maybe i wont campaign that hard

Knorr

Smash Ace
pound is a bit a ways off still just free up yr mufukin calender and we can make plans to carpool later....

the thing im worried about is the entrance fee for pound is 60 ****ing dollars

mpjvi is 2 weeks after that will anybody still have money after such a big *** pot.... if it comes down to it id rather just have mpvi i dont want to just get my *** handed to me by m2k or dashizwhiz or somebody else lame taking my money, thats just me i hate the game and dont care to play the best players in the country id rather chill with my homies imdone

Top Bottom