• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hwy come on now, you haven't even seen me play Kiwii/Tope, have ya seen mah placings in the last two tourneys? I'm not doin too badly, I'd like a shot at VA just to see how I'd do. Who knows, I may surprise ya.

Malk

Smash Champion
This is the stupidest e-c0ck **** since I took over power rankings
DON'T MAKE ME TAKE OVER YOUR STATE TOO

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i am from nc. i like nc smash. very much. i like va smash. very much.

i am also uninvited on your bandwagon: i like chewdats & ey-zin. very much. i would like to meet ey-zin. very much. could you make that happen, BIIIIG va? could you do that for lil' ol' nc'er?

respection & praise to thee.

Knorr

Smash Ace
peter, you've been making me lol all day and its about time you got yr respection and praise to thee

edit: ali shut up

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i honestly dont see a point in a VA vs NC crew battle. VA doesn't mean exclusively team richmond lolol then you guys would obviously stand a better chance.

knorr wtf? don't knock down on me just because i'm stating the truth. and i'm pretty positive i'm better than at least one NC smasher lmfao that was pretty fcked up to say.

chu, chillin, azen are all on a higher level than an above-average player. there's a reason why they've made thousands of dollars off this game.

Knorr

Smash Ace
i honestly dont see a point in a VA vs NC crew battle. VA doesn't mean exclusively team richmond lolol then you guys would obviously stand a better chance.

knorr wtf? don't knock down on me just because i'm stating the truth. and i'm pretty positive i'm better than at least one NC smasher lmfao that was pretty fcked up to say.

chu, chillin, azen are all on a higher level than an above-average player. there's a reason why they've made thousands of dollars off this game.
ahahahhahahahhahahahah tooo good janet!

you win

but its a small victory i still have alot of faith in my friends and i and there is really only one way to find out for sure

PacStrife

Smash Ace
*** it me too
I think this is the funniest **** I have ever read...... wait wtf am i doing?

"THIS **** IS TOO FUNNY!!!"

(cle)

chillin you should watch out for ali he could beat you in a falcon ditto. I mean really, he comes from a state of all falcon players, ask g-reg about him. This guy's falcon aint no scrub, fo' realz.

Ali how come i'm not mentioned in the good players of NC......... why can't we be friends?!!

And where the F is adam? I know he wants in on this money shiz!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
whatever... dude.

dawl, one of va's top 5 (i might add!), is almost demi-god.

va is filled with "talented" individuals (*TRIVIA* and they also have a gang too!). and by "talented" i mean, thy exalted one hath begotten his favored sons his godly power. that's divine right.

there's no hope for you, mortal. just put your purty controller down and beg for mercy. that's all you can do when in the presence of these sacred beings.

edit: also, i must add that the va individuals beneath the top 5 are called "underlings"... little beings whose light are put out by the top 5 like a young boy catching and crushing measly fireflies in the night. this is smash now and shall be till the day you die.

do not oppose these omnipotent beings. or your light shall be put out. know your role. you are allowed to praise, but do not follow in their footsteps. for your path only leads to earthly destinations while theirs... heavenly! it is rumored to be a place of beautiful brilliance! an amazing light! dwell in the darkness where you belong. such a place was not meant for thine eyes!

Top Bottom