• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
whatever... dude.

dawl, one of va's top 5 (i might add!), is almost demi-god.

va is filled with "talented" individuals (*TRIVIA* and they also have a gang too!). and by "talented" i mean, thy exalted one hath begotten his favored sons his godly power. that's divine right.

there's no hope for you, mortal. just put your purty controller down and beg for mercy. that's all you can do when in the presence of these sacred beings.

edit: also, i must add that the va individuals beneath the top 5 are called "underlings"... little beings whose light are put out by the top 5 like a young boy catching and crushing measly fireflies in the night. this is smash now and shall be till the day you die.

do not oppose these omnipotent beings. or your light shall be put out. know your role. you are allowed to praise, but do not follow in their footsteps. for your path only leads to earthly destinations while theirs... heavenly! it is rumored to be a place of beautiful brilliance! an amazing light! dwell in the darkness where you belong. such a place was not meant for thine eyes!

Doll is not top 5 VA.

I am also not top 5 VA.

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
whatever... dude.

dawl, one of va's top 5 (i might add!), is almost demi-god.

va is filled with "talented" individuals (*TRIVIA* and they also have a gang too!). and by "talented" i mean, thy exalted one hath begotten his favored sons his godly power. that's divine right.

there's no hope for you, mortal. just put your purty controller down and beg for mercy. that's all you can do when in the presence of these sacred beings.

edit: also, i must add that the va individuals beneath the top 5 are called "underlings"... little beings whose light are put out by the top 5 like a young boy catching and crushing measly fireflies in the night. this is smash now and shall be till the day you die.

do not oppose these omnipotent beings. or your light shall be put out. know your role. you are allowed to praise, but do not follow in their footsteps. for your path only leads to earthly destinations while theirs... heavenly! it is rumored to be a place of beautiful brilliance! an amazing light! dwell in the darkness where you belong. such a place was not meant for thine eyes!
Wow, this guy gets under more balls then a ****** hooker.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yeah i don't really know who's top 5
i'd put azen, chu, chillin, and km in for sure
i dunno who'd take the 5th spot so i just threw in doll since he crewed with h2yl (may i add, ***** some ****) at smashtaclysm a couple of weeks ago

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i just know i have a money match and imma win it
quiet, you! THEY can read your words.

and your thoughts...

nah, i'm kiddin' falcon guy. ^______^ your falcon is way too good. it's better than my brother's falcon. and he's older than you are! i thought he'd beat you cuz he was older than you.

btw, i'm on the uninvited bandwagon. i like tope.
he's half-man, half-awesome. thanks for clearing up that va power levels confusion.

knorr, you backfister! mmphmmph!

dr.neo

Smash Champion
i'm pretty sure chu, chillin, azen, km, doll can take out the entire state of NC

i dont know who's gonna run the next c3. im assuming tope, aho, g-reg, one of those guys
Yea, but can Chu take me and Twig? OOOOOHHHHHHH!!! WHAT NOW?!?!?! We took all chu's moneys. Thats what I'm talking about.

*Twig & Neo HIGH FIVE*!!!

Knorr

Smash Ace
neyo!

where the hell you been man!
nc smash has been very active lately and i havent seen your *** nowhere!
do i have to buy some pancake batter to get yr *** out or what?

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
can you call me when smash mecca happens? i'm free tomorrow.

nc is the best at dodgeball! and we make manly pancakes at our tournies! not just regular ol' pansycakes like va's pansycakes but HUGE ones with *****' melted chocolate chips and man syrup on top!

Knorr

Smash Ace
can you call me when smash mecca happens? i'm free tomorrow.

nc is the best at dodgeball! and we make manly pancakes at our tournies! not just regular ol' pansycakes like va's pansycakes but HUGE ones with *****' melted chocolate chips and man syrup on top!
MASSIVE DMG!

(cle)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Me and Jihad are an awesome team!! And nc holds a pimp bubble gum luigi, and chocolate thunnda va. you cant win give up lolz nc is too good

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i hearby proclaim nc's pancakes to be called mancakes. hot & smothering with sticky man syrup.

be a man! ...swift as a coursing river... where's malk?

i need the amazing vocals of malk to defend our state!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
he11 yeah! that'll scare those mongolians!

thanks, malk! ...you're the best! *two thumbs WAYYYY up*

gimme a call, ali.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*walks into topic*

Hey . . . if any of you got something, or some ideas for the next funny video, that would be great . . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
HolyMarth dude, yeah, I'm the NC Mario baby! It'd be real fun to ditto you! Thing is, I'm not gonna make it to the next 2 Nc tournies, cuz they are like 8 hours from my house. I'm actually pretty close to SC though, maybe we could meet up somewhere? Peter and Ali and the other Charlotte smashers: what're you guys doin next weekend or the one after? Chances are I can make it up there one of those weekends and I wanna smash with you guys some before those tournies start up.

Top Bottom