• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lozr thought the triweekly was on saturday
i don't think he's coming anymore
we should make the triweeklies on saturdays if there's no c3 that weekend :p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hrmm . . . I wonder if I should just put up what I have now. I want to be beside Gerod and Mike when the see this video, though. There's nothing like getting gerod laughing; He can't stop after he starts. :laugh:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I would love to come tope but i got work sunday morning really early =/, i hope to play you all soon enough though. Im going to watch the vid right now

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh yay! I got approval! Now for the next one, there needs to be more variety in the videos we have. LoZR with the camera - Record more! :laugh:

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
"Flames will shoot out of your mouth!"
"Catfish."
"HELLLP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

:laugh::laugh:

I demand we get together for some sweet rave parties...with mutha F'n dogs n' ****.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
God . . . seeing Pac being good at . . . everything, and seeing meggz being good at galaga and lozr good at anything he gets his hands on . . . what the hell is it that I offer that's amazing? I can't even smash for nuts, and everything I think I'm good at, I find someone else. I'm so sad, right now.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
God . . . seeing Pac being good at . . . everything, and seeing meggz being good at galaga and lozr good at anything he gets his hands on . . . what the hell is it that I offer that's amazing? I can't even smash for nuts, and everything I think I'm good at, I find someone else. I'm so sad, right now.

Wait, What? Adam good at everything? Shut up Nub.

If by "everything" you mean smash....then yeah....He doesnt even Play anything Else!!!

:laugh:

Maybe if ya spent more time with real competitive games (Mario party or Speed runs dont count!) then you'd be good at one...but if you just play once in while with friends then you aint gonna be that great. :p I'm tired of yo johns boy! Quit smash and pick up Guilty Gear!

Beat my *** in that so I can get the inspiration to buy it whoop your *** back!:chuckle:

I'd whoops dat azz in Soul Calibur :p

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
The role of depressing noob will be played by ME, fool! STFU, GTFO, No johns, Lettuce cheese and onions on a sesame seed bun!!!

On another note, who in here plays Tetris attack?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Oh god . . . I do. I would think I'm really good, but so does Pac, and as you can tell, you can figure out who would win that one. :laugh:
OMIGAH!! That's my fave puzzle game ever!!

Next fest you guys should bring it over. I WANNA PLAY!!

Malk

Smash Champion
ooh ooh I used to think that then I realized I'm actually awesome at everything I play and have never tried in my life

Malk

Smash Champion
what about me?
****ers I was the original good at everything!
Except ****ing skateboarding

Top Bottom