• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Ali tell me how it feels when you and adam don't make it outta pools. Then tell me you just didnt feel like playing in the torney anymore............. oh and good luck wasting over $100 with anyone else that is going with you.

-A febuary tourney (the same month brawl comes out)
-you must pay $60 entry fee (or up to $70 depending on when you register)
-drive is a looong
-no meals are provided, just "snacks"
-no housing provided, except at random smashers house (= sleeping on the floor....again:()

why would you WANT to go to this? You need to just let melee go, seruously the amount of denile you and adam are in is getting pretty ********.

But please continue to tell me how yall are gonna get first...........

ps. you don't quit NC smash, NC smash quits you ***** :)

2_Percent

Smash Ace
yea i ain't goin, i'd like to, but i'm too broke to go up again.
i'll stay in state and play with pac becoming 1 and 2 in the state haha.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
you know what james how bout you shut your god**** mouth , adam and I are dedicated , thats why most you guys here suck nut sacks .. and yes i agree that it is a lot of money , but we got a shot cuz we got a lot better son , you dont know nothin because you play roy , keep playing that *** i hope it helps you.

we got so good in just a year .. where did you go pac ? no where

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah, well I became good in half a year! Besides, LOZr and Ali are still beasts, no matter what the result is there. I think we should just pull for them either way, I mean, they are from NC after all.

Knorr

Smash Ace
Ali tell me how it feels when you and adam don't make it outta pools. Then tell me you just didnt feel like playing in the torney anymore............. oh and good luck wasting over $100 with anyone else that is going with you.

-A febuary tourney (the same month brawl comes out)
-you must pay $60 entry fee (or up to $70 depending on when you register)
-drive is a looong
-no meals are provided, just "snacks"
-no housing provided, except at random smashers house (= sleeping on the floor....again:()

why would you WANT to go to this? You need to just let melee go, seruously the amount of denile you and adam are in is getting pretty ********.

But please continue to tell me how yall are gonna get first...........

ps. you don't quit NC smash, NC smash quits you ***** :)
true true so true

dbpstin

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Internet = serious business. I was once told internet "arguments" are stupid.

fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics...

no matter who wins in the end you are still ********.
Ah, found it.

Knorr

Smash Ace
ali yr a bedu (for those of yall who dont know that is arabic for a sand ***** who lives out in the desert sorta like a hillbilly to us, so call him that regularly)

anything else is a waste of motor skillz stay over there *****

Knorr

Smash Ace
IveJihadIt: hey you should check the boards
IveJihadIt: ***** go respond already
savesxthexqueen: no
savesxthexqueen: im busy with more important things

Malk

Smash Champion
hehehehehe
Lozr you're definitely not the most hated in NC
I love you!

I had a dream last night that Peter spent the night at my house before a smash thing and in the morning I made some joke and he just stared at me and I asked him what was wrong and he told me he just hated me and I was pitiful and I woke up crushed you know when you wake up and you feel like your stomach has fallen out

Peter you love me right? You're not like Ali right?

Knorr

Smash Ace
living in a town far away from everybody and longdistance relationships will do that to you, i suggest a method of instant affection such as yo hand to yo **** or yr doom to yo existential trip

Top Bottom