• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Ali why would you insult roy? he's f'n golden. **** is uncalled for.

feel free to go to pound, I won't bother you or adam anymore cause I know yall have your mind set and stuff. I know it hurts when people don't have faith in your skillz.

oh and just to clarify one thing. I love adam, he is a really cool guy. Sometimes he might not make the right decision and instead do the fun thing, but really that's about the worst thing I can say about the guy. Also he is **** good at melee. Which is why you are constantly associating yourself with him. Do you really think your in adams league though? haha everyone else knows the answer.

oh and good **** insulting me an' ****. :)

EDIT - anything that brings yay into a thread is a good thing

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do I get an e-cookie?

Anyway, that song selection today on the dojo site . . . anyone ever hear it before? I don't wanna say it, but it does sound like it belongs in a megaman game, and X is in its title. :dizzy:

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ali and Lozr should come stay at my place at some point during their adventure to pound 3

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
Ali why would you insult roy? he's f'n golden. **** is uncalled for.

feel free to go to pound, I won't bother you or adam anymore cause I know yall have your mind set and stuff. I know it hurts when people don't have faith in your skillz.

oh and just to clarify one thing. I love adam, he is a really cool guy. Sometimes he might not make the right decision and instead do the fun thing, but really that's about the worst thing I can say about the guy. Also he is **** good at melee. Which is why you are constantly associating yourself with him. Do you really think your in adams league though? haha everyone else knows the answer.

oh and good **** insulting me an' ****. :)

only time will tell
Much love <3

Malk

Smash Champion
lol savedge funny jokes pac

edit: I love how all NC threads died except the insult each other one
***gotz

dr.neo

Smash Champion
boss ***** , your the little ***** for spammin the boards ... and you blamed lozr on that
I just want to say a few things.

1) ali you spelt hog wrong right there in front of boss. You tried 5 letters and you used * those things *. its actually spelt like this.
H O G

2) I remember when I was in a big fight with Twig. Those were the days. Remember twig?

3) Why does anyone (pac) tell adam who is an adult what he should or should not do. If he wants to go waste his money I think he can.

4) Adam you got mad skills. Go kick *** and show everyone that its time for you to be noticed.

5) Ali your good to man. From what Adam tells me your gettting insane. Dont quit for **** stay motivated and you'll only keep getting better.

6) I love Knorr.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I wanna go to this so bad. I need a teammate tho. I'm not going purely to get my *** kicked in singles I gotta get my *** kicked in teams trying to see how well I do. And then play a bunch more smash and some 64 as well.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not even sure yet I'll be able to go in the first place, but everything I just said is definitely a factor too.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion

Anyway, that song selection today on the dojo site . . . anyone ever hear it before? I don't wanna say it, but it does sound like it belongs in a megaman game, and X is in its title. :dizzy:
X is basically the prelude to Starfox. It was released on the Gameboy.

I saw it on the 1Up show last week. :)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I still love all of nc, and always will. Pac is too good at everything, ali is good at losing to me(lolol), Dr. neo is a funny dood. Twig malk knorr everyone else all rules

Knorr

Smash Ace
Luther, i'll take u on in wii boxing. You might win.....but probably not.

But im GOD TIER in wii tennis...NOBODY beats me in wii tennis.

you say all this now but put a beer in luther's hands and he will go to town on yr ***... maxin out all yr credit cards, leavin all his trash in yr car and skippin out on his bill bc" whos gonna stop usssss"

@malk yeah i like trashtalk its funny bc anybody else looking into the thread might think we are serious

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Especially since the topic title clearly states its all serious business.

Fu*king genius!

" I will one dollar money match anybody in ssb64" LOL JK but seriously Tony is nasty at wii tennis it seems that noone can beat him. I will whup anybody's *** in shaq fu LOL don't nobody want it in shaq fu ROFL.

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
you say all this now but put a beer in luther's hands and he will go to town on yr ***... maxin out all yr credit cards, leavin all his trash in yr car and skippin out on his bill bc" whos gonna stop usssss"

@malk yeah i like trashtalk its funny bc anybody else looking into the thread might think we are serious
I'll take the beer'd up luther challenge at jubilee!! $50 wii tennis MM.....bring it suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *booker T music plays* lol

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Ali I'm going to try to bring that Davidson guy and maybe some of his friends tomorrow, if that's cool. Show em how we do NC Smash yeah? I might even bring another TV if there're enough of them.

Adam is the ****. I wanna come hang out with you guys sometime after this semester's over or early next year if we can make that work.

Top Bottom