• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Just so everyone knows what I'm up to this break, I plan on having one trip to raleigh or like 5 w/e

and one more notable trip down to one of the SC tourneys, cause I <3 SC :)
SC <3 Pac

Anyways I understand the stigma about tournaments happening in South Carolina but that was before my time and this one is going to be fun and 2 good. So represent NC. Come to chill and relax for a no hassle tournament.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128227

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sorry pac, been working all weekend son. You wanna play the lozr in smash or just hang we can do so now, im off till wednesday

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Catfish is everything. His sig needs not to make sense to make sense.

Anyway, off till wednesday, eh? Well . . . I-I-I likes dat, boi. We might just hafta do something good.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
sorry pac, been working all weekend son. You wanna play the lozr in smash or just hang we can do so now, im off till wednesday
NC is welcome to come chill at my place; since all this talk about traveling is occurring.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you're going to greenville, Adam, let me know. I wanna go. I wanna play some smash.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
This ***** isn't edible!

Lightskin powers! Lol!!!!
that is the funniest thing i heard in my life... but true tho...

Knorr your crazy as hell man... me and matt gonna come play you sometime this winter break... 26 more days left thank god... who knew i could go so long with out smash... w8... im losing life everyday i dont play it... MALK... hit me up man...

Malk

Smash Champion
yo yo yo yo yo yoo DSHEP you call me ok?
919-607-1656
I don't like calling house phones and **** but I'm free tonight to smash

Top Bottom