• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
you know im there.

One more thing

I am still riding with you guys right seeing as if we need to leave tomorrow(friday) plz lemme ride with you guys. It will be too fun and im hype and pumped and fueled and ready lol

Knorr

Smash Ace
you know im there.

One more thing

I am still riding with you guys right seeing as if we need to leave tomorrow(friday) plz lemme ride with you guys. It will be too fun and im hype and pumped and fueled and ready lol
yeah man its fine but i think we are leaving saturday morning and none of us wants to stay sunday for singles tournament..... so if you wanted to do that you might have to figure something out.:ohwell:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah i think i may just drive myself then, ill represent though you know how i do

ALi twig and others who are all going. Where are you all staying friday and saturday night??

2_Percent

Smash Ace
me/ali/peter are leaving early early saturday morning. but for saturday night i think they are staying at HAT's. i'm still all for the hotel thing though. i like the idea of me being able to shower

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well im down for a hotel myself shower would be nice. We all need to get a room together to cheapen the cost. What time early early saturday morning lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have bad news . . . I'm not the only zio in the Atlantic . . .

2_Percent

Smash Ace
this was our chance knorr, i was looking forward to teams the most.
it's alright though, we'll have our chance again sometime.

Team Titans : Strikes Back
i'm going by star wars titles. the originals...not them gay new ones.

Knorr

Smash Ace
Get hype fools, we had a good response at pound and attendance will be greater this time and will be more intense! This is all about expanding the regional smash scene and bringing everybody together to have a great time so free up your schedule and get ready for N.C.'s finest! MPJ V!

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I don't know what my chances are, but I will look into coming up for this tourney. I am already going to NC for the Rocky Mount tourney, so we will have to wait and see about coming up again for this one.

vZakat

Half Genie
Dude, Dguy you gotta come. And bring as many florida people as you can. This tourneys gonna be hot. Alot bigger than the rocky mount one your going to. We need mewtwo rapage.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*lowers head*

I need coaching . . .

ADAM!!!! I can't save the controller!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i might come to this
i have **** to do on the 3rd, but if there are any fellow md/va smashers who are driving down here late on the 3rd, i'll definitely come down with them =]

knorr is hot and amazing ! chyea

Knorr

Smash Ace
-Neo-

Yeah man, the knorreo pancakes are the signature for MPJ. we will definatley be hooking everybody up with unlimited pancakes saturday morning.

@kiwi- yeah HOMEGIRL use your feminine ways to bring team arlington down!!!
israh and his friends said they were coming and tope never shows much enthusiasm about anything so its hard to tell if he wants but it would be nice to see meep at one of these as well. And i think we stole G-reg's heart at the last mpj so he's prolly gonna come running like a fat kid to some salami.

Kiwi has got to promote for the north get on it girl!

lord karn

Smash Master
I actually bought them last time. @_@

There is enough space for anyone who needs room and board. Just bring blankets and pillows because I don't have enough for all of you.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oh now im definetly coming since i have a set date. INDEED. i guess i'll bring my tv,cube,game,controllers (just incase there's not enough) but yeah. i'll probably sleep in my car tho. lol. it's comfy

2_Percent

Smash Ace
always bring your own controller.

janet you better come and bring all the people you can. i might redo the white back piece i did for you, since it wasn't as perfect as i'd like it to be. yaa grrll

vZakat

Half Genie
It's pointless for me to stay. Considering I live 15 minutes away. I guess maybe for friendlies, what do you say?

I like being cool and rhyming. lol.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
It's pointless for me to stay. Considering I live 15 minutes away. I guess maybe for friendlies, what do you say?

I like being cool and rhyming. lol.

haha. i want to play you now.
and we should have free style battles too, even though i can't really. but so what.

Top Bottom