• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

vZakat

Half Genie
Just because I'm black, don't mean that I can rap. Most the stuff is spit just sounds like crap.

That one didn't work as well. lol. I'm gonna do this all night since I'm bored.

Knorr

Smash Ace
So i talked to Prince Zane and said he will kk try to talk to his peoples and now hopefully him and our neighbors to the west will be able to make it.

TN and AR have some good players i will try to personally invite Forward and Darkrain.

keep talking it up peoples this is gonna be a blast

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll teach you how to save the controller. All you need is a tree and a losing spree.
I certainly had that losing spree. But what I did was something like a down stomp, but with my fists to the controller. I obliterated the poor thing on the inside, but looked fine on the outside. Must be what the down stomp does too; Massive internal damage.

vZakat

Half Genie
i will try to personally invite Forward and Darkrain.
Forward's in Arizona not Arkinsas. I'd be nice if he came but I doubt he'd come across the country. Have you posted this tourney in the tournament discusion section yet. Might get more OOSers. And I gave up in the rhyming thing.

Knorr

Smash Ace
Forward's in Arizona not Arkinsas. I'd be nice if he came but I doubt he'd come across the country. Have you posted this tourney in the tournament discusion section yet. Might get more OOSers. And I gave up in the rhyming thing.
foward was checking me out the whole time i was at pound he will come if i promise him sex.

and i plan getting everthing on the calander later im just making sure i have all my previous customers first.

$sD

Smash Ace
i think me munk and adam's are gonna try to come out for this

no forsures though

Malk

Smash Champion
This tournament is unlike anything you've ever been to, you being a collective noun for every single out of state smasher. Three nights (on private property) of smash, food (Knorr), sex (Knorr), dodgeball (Knorr), risk (Knorr), exotic dancers (Knorr), a bit more smash, and good old southern hospitality. eh, I guess that's Knorr too.

Also -
Point of Information: Wobbling was banned at Pound2
Proposal: Wobbling banned.
Do I hear a second?

vZakat

Half Genie
If wobbling isn't banned I'll play the IC's and wobble everyone to %999. lol. Yeah, you should ban it.

I think this should be the next stop on the Southern Smash Circuit, after LTEC. Talk to PrinceZane about it Karn. If I knew more about this, I could talk to exarch about it. Or is there already a SSC stop in NC.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
So yeah not to take anything away from the most awesomest tourney evar (read - MPJV) but there is a tourney in raleigh this weekend that I thought I'd mention you know, in the raleigh thread.

It isn't a uber hardcore kinda tourney and is hosted at wake community college, here's the link -
http://www.dgxpo.com/dgx07/competitions.html

Someone should show up and show some pwnage for these kids! I would but I am probably going to VA on sunday instead. Some of you locals check this shiz out son!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
YES! I wanna try and make it the night before the fourth and stay the weekend. If that's alright. Some practice, but we don't have to be limited to smash . . .

Malk

Smash Champion
OMG how did you find out about that? why am I never informed? How are you so perfect?

First the tourney maker software, then the ping pong balls now this... Pac always has the answers, before the problem is even presented.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
LOL @ when me and twig went to wake up knorr when we was sleeping in the car his a*s was hangin out haha.

i'm gonna want a pancake at this

Malk

Smash Champion
Low tier only at Saturday's tournament I'm pumped

EVERY single stage is legal
THO and I just spent an hour practicing flat zone and shiz

2_Percent

Smash Ace
MEMEMEMMEME
but you know how i play in teams, i'm not too serious about this game. but neither are you much now till brawl comes out and we start beastin with wario...let's go random! haha
that's if knorr doesn't want to team i guess, he owes me big time for missing out on pound2 teams hah

it's all about da utilt and upB'ssssss

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey! I wanna teammate too! Someone take me!!! I'm REALLY AWESOME!!! . . . Well, I'm decent with Dr. Mario, so I csn be good support!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
where is twig from? i swear he lived in md o.o

edit
nvm
different twig, i think.
nc has a smasher named twigger, right?
ahahahah..hhmm. >_>

2_Percent

Smash Ace
our One and Only twig beat that imposter at pound. haha

alright knorr, we'll team. since we couldn't be it at pound..we'll be Team Titans Strikes Back = Episode 5.

Top Bottom