• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
we're gonna bring as of now 2 tvs to the event. i don't know how much more room we got. i just don't want to pay the venue fee.

omega frugal.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
2p, it's been a while.

i'm looking forward to pre-pound smash almost as much as pound.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
neo, i'm unsure about you coming with us b/c of this 4th person jihadancin' is talking about.

are you going to be a spectator?

depending on this 4th guy or whatever, i or ali will let you know sometime.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
jihadancing HAHAHA

yea, it has been awhile. i miss having good people to play on a regular basis =/.
our cookout sucks too. double worse.

we may be bringing my tv too..so that's more space. screw dat venue fee.

ps. me and knorr still gonna swoon on da ladies, if any. dey be vibin' us

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You guys notice the new update? VERY interesting to know that all 4 options of control on the Wii are now compatible with SSBB. Makes for people to find their playing style far easier, and provides variety.

:)

I like this update.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
You guys notice the new update? VERY interesting to know that all 4 options of control on the Wii are now compatible with SSBB. Makes for people to find their playing style far easier, and provides variety.

:)

I like this update.

it's cool that they did it and all..but most likely everyone is gonna use the GC controllers.
i still can't figure how you will shield with the wiimote.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're right. I'll probably be continuing my use of the GCN controller. But if things get a little, well, boring, then different controls could spice things up. Who knows, these new ways of control could possibly bring new styles of competition.

Think of this as a new, welcoming idea.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i might use the classic controller if it's any good.

gc control is a must. that won't change.

Geoffrey Taucer

Smash Cadet
I won't be able to get there right when it starts, but I should be able to come in late.

My bro (fluffyincarnate) will probably be coming as well.

vZakat

Half Genie
So what dates are being considered for MPJ V anyway. I think it should be in August. The 4th or the 11. Just throwing it out there.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
im sry knorr dont hate for the picks not being up yet, please dont hate i WILL get them up soon, neo just let sunday and i just got back from the mtns yesterday i dont wanna see dk in beast mode =D

Knorr

Smash Ace
ahhaha its ok lozr, and karn has been posting on my name thinkin he is funny....

But yes august 4th is when MPJ V is gonna be happening

be there we are gonna promote at pound and start in the forums soon!

get hype

Top Bottom