• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

dr.neo

Smash Champion
lol yea right. I'm pumped about coming down. I'll be there for a week. Pac you have to make me a combo video... Oh wait. you have to be able to do combos first.. never mind. I'm really pumped and cant wait. I'll drive to the smashfest for the gas money.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hmm . . . If it wouldn't be rude to stay the night beforehand . . . I'd ask LoZR to take me then . . . on a FRIDAY!!! ZOMFGBBQS.. . :p

vZakat

Half Genie
How many tv/cubes are going to be there. I can bring a cube and mabye a tv. I just don't want there to be like 20 people with only like 2 tv/cubes.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll have me smash. I must keep an eye on it were I to bring it, though. It's the original 0.00 copy . . .

Well, LoZR, you wanna head out tomorrow? Does that sound fair to you?

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
What time should the arrivals begin, the usual 12-1 ish? Ill try to make it, if i do ill bring atleast 1 setup, maybe 2.
And if i can make it, there better be some hardcore risk action.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dr. Neo is a freakin' trip.

That wheel chair bit was classic. And the way you got out of it ~ Classic, man. Just classic.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pfft . . . You couldn't invite me, eh? . . . *grumble* Just be sure to get up sometime when the sun is up tomorrow, Adam.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Yea... the getting up part is looking doubtful. But I'm still pumped that I'm here and I'm pumped about tomorrow and about another walmart trip. I will deffinetely have to put a video up on here from walmart.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well I'm up and ready to roll and it's now only just turning 11. I have the whole day ahead of me. What say you?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't make it due my shift ~ 5 to 10:30. As much as I would like to go, I just can't call out sick. Things don't go that way.

At least Last Night was fun as hell. Still, I have a long ways to go . . . But scaring Gerod in the middle of battle was a total win. :laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He wouldn't have. My face is too pretty.

I don't know what Adam was afraid of with having us play smash at his place, but I'd like to say, that has to be the best place we have in Rocky Mount, hold Gerod's place. Hopefully last night has him reconsider having us place smash there more often.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
sorry i wasn't able to come, i promise to come up during this summer though for a smashfest.

and hail yahhhyuhh for the big man being back up on the smashboards logo hah

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well, is this soo

lemme tell ya something.

Moes is 2 good and malk and knorr are my favz.

also

we lost the crew match thx to the low teir bowser and mewtwo played by neo and tloz. They took bout 3 stock put together. Hellz yeah

But was fun.

Peace

L0zr=)

Knorr

Smash Ace
hey jonesey lozer post them pictures!!! man goodtimes!!! i want them all even the ones of my sexy face!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
the ladies are aching to feast their eyes on the dna code known as knorr.

man, think of the biznitchs, lozr.

jeez...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dont worry knorr will get em man i promise.

Karn i still need that ride with you guys, please

lso neo would liek to hop in the van if you guys take it.

Let us know we will help pay for gas hotel mess liek that.

Ali our time is now man lets do it

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wut goin' on here? . . . LoZR, you really need to pick up your cell phone when it's called. You miss important info when a call is not picked up. If not for you, THINK OF THE CHILDREN. :dizzy:

Top Bottom