• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Oh **** son. Brown_guy i just remembered that I can't team with you at this....... I already told someone else I was teaming with them. I'll get you back at the next tourney if the situation arrises. sorry for tha' mistake!

Twig

Smash Journeyman
our One and Only twig beat that imposter at pound. haha

alright knorr, we'll team. since we couldn't be it at pound..we'll be Team Titans Strikes Back = Episode 5.
Imposter? Clearly not. I may have lost the majority of the matches, but I am more twig-like, so yeaaa ^_^. Lawl at all the confusion with Twiggy's alt. + me, sorry Kiwi haha.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
twig is too good! go to this tourney, dude. haha. and take me with u >_>;

have i met u at pound, brown guy? lol

PacStrife

Smash Ace
:( I wanna be awesome too......

Peter and ali most deffinitly will not win. So sorry to have to be the one to let you know, but peter can't carry the team the whole time gawd! :)

........ummmm falcon has a helmet!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i gotta listen to the backstreet boys to overcome the chokeness ... lol jk but no seriously

when peter teams up with me .. it gets hype, we understand how our team game is like , thats why we will win
backstreet boys = too good!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:

Knorr

Smash Ace
what the hell has happened to this thread? haha

so i can be cool and random:

BOWSER FTL!!! yeaaabooyyyyyy
it's bc we let estrogen in hur!

At kiwi- no i dont have none of those e-gayness websites so yeah.

anyways stop spamming this thread with nonsense of backstreet boys and ***** get hype 4 mpjv!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
it's bc we let estrogen in hur!

At kiwi- no i dont have none of those e-gayness websites so yeah.

anyways stop spamming this thread with nonsense of backstreet boys and ***** get hype 4 mpjv!
laaaaaaaaaaawl e-gayness websites :(

woot woot? so im definitely coming if g-reg is definitely coming because he's my ride down to this lol k

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, going to NY was fun . . . but I'm glad I'm back. I'm up for smash anytime this week!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feh . . . I'm gonna try finding faster ways of getting there other than driving. Took 13 hours for me today . . .

Malk

Smash Champion
ok so YEAH.

Why are you guys getting hyped for risk?
I win always. You have not yet felt your nations' rain of tears when my bantu armies reign supreme. Karn knows. Knorr remembers. Prepare yourselves.

Knorr

Smash Ace
bantu is when malk puts one man in norhtern africa for his southern hemiosphere defense and that one man takes down all your armies.....THE BANTU!!!

but unlessyour karn and malk teaming up against me, none can win.

Top Bottom