• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Yo tope , show up friday night for another game of poker

When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die. Zio do you really know what this means or did you just copy and paste it because you believe it to be true but you don't have the slightest clue why?

Serenade.ll

Smash Rookie
The moment I actually decide to become active in a tourny and there's one nearby...
I Leave on a trip to pennsylvania the exact day it happens. :(

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
haha, sucks, doesn't it? Don't you, like, LIVE at Jack in the Box? I seem to recall playing there... or maybe it was an apartment. *shrugs*
LOL you are right .. i do live off jack in the box .. somtimes :p .. but maaan i feel like gettin like .. japanese food or chinese hmmmmmm

Adam ! you dont need fox anymore ?! how come you changed your mind bout him ?

vZakat

Half Genie
So I want to play everyone at this tourney at least once.

And on a more important matter, I got Wii. I'm so happy. :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I should care? In any case, that quote holds several meanings. There's no single answer for your question. That, and your question is hard to understand.

I put the quote there because I wanted to. It just came across to me recently, randomly, and stuck with me. So I thought I'd just have others think as I have over those words.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
if you are afraid to answer then don't put it up where everyone can question it. So now you and d2fk are on the list of people who are *******.
How do you misspell an acronym?

Seriously.

I'll see how my budget is looking in August. I might be able to go.

Malk

Smash Champion
Brownguy has dug himself a hole
But he's not done shovelling yet!

go brownguy go go brown go

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I believe they should settle it over a game of smash. Also i dunno if im gonna make this or not guys serious business tax free weekend at work cant get off

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No, LoZR! You're requesting off nearly a month in advance. They should have no problems with letting you off.

You should just tell them it VERY important and that you must get off. If they ask you why you need off, you're not obligated to give them an answer ~ Just be vague or lie. "There's a family issue that needs to be resolved that requires a full weekend trip."

Make it, LoZR!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
LOZR doesnt need to come I am taking away his falcon powers anyways........ one tech chase at a time.

Ali you better be practicing, cause I don't want to beat you too bad >_< and no I'm not kidding...... :)

ps. my falcon is pink..... what color is yours?

LOZR doesnt need to come I am taking away his falcon powers anyways........ one tech chase at a time.

Ali you better be practicing, cause I don't want to beat you too bad >_< and no I'm not kidding...... :)

ps. my falcon is pink..... what color is yours?
hehehe .. I look forward to your match, because i dont lose anymore

ps. my falcon is fuggin bloody! its gunna have that flamingo blood all over me

ps. this is Ali

Top Bottom