• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Knorr when we play risk at my place. It is usually Twiggy who beats me. Because when we play the Black Dolphin won't team up with Twig, but he wont attack twig either. Dolphin once said, Dude I didn't attack twig because you won the last time we played and i didn't want you to win this time. So that is how it goes when true masters play the game^^ But on a side not I am going to kick your *** in Risk when we play

Knorr

Smash Ace
Knorr when we play risk at my place. It is usually Twiggy who beats me. Because when we play the Black Dolphin won't team up with Twig, but he wont attack twig either. Dolphin once said, Dude I didn't attack twig because you won the last time we played and i didn't want you to win this time. So that is how it goes when true masters play the game^^ But on a side not I am going to kick your *** in Risk when we play
you can easily kick somebody's *** in risk if you kamakazee.... that takes no skill.

I play to win.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
if i'm going i'm bringing the settlers of catan. i hope the kirbulators go. they play this... i'm sure of it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was, at one point, ready to give it my all. To put blood out for victory. To show I was of some value. But then I realized, to do my best I must enjoy what I'm doing.

. . . Why must this be SO far away??? :dizzy:

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
dude quit the gay emo ****. and its the closest tournament that your *** will not show up to. And if you do pwn anything it will be your controller. And knorr by kick your *** in risk i mean you and everyone else at the same time. LAWLZ i play to win

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
God I was only kidding . . . I was being poetic. Wait, put the gun down . . .

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Make it 10 $ buy in for Risk and I am down. Also wanna do a Texas Hold 'em tourney as well?
Maybe come up the Friday night before and do Risk and Hold Em?

lord karn

Smash Master
Yo! A new thread was opened under the regular tournament section. Post whose coming there so that out of staters will know we are gonna be big and not just some tiny *** tourny in the middle of the piedmont. **** yeah.

Knorr

Smash Ace
Kris DF2K: Richard died

i'm not sure whats going on.
i havent been able to talk to df2k because he just left me that message.
but i hope he is playing a sick joke because if he was for real NC has lost one of its beloved players and friends.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Where has LoZR gone? It's like he fell of the map for the last 2 weeks . . .

g-regulate

Smash Hero
if all works out well, i will be coming down to this to claim my title from tope. i will probably be bringing tope and TA Kiwi

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
You caught me when I was severely pissed off. Sorry if it bothered you.

Richard is alive and well let's all hold hands.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff, guys.

Also, four to six of us should be heading up from the Charlotte area in my group, if you still need to know how many is coming.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Yo nickoteen if you ever need any practice with someone new, Ivehihadit lives very close to Concord. The only thing is he smells like a wet mop when he doesn't shower for 3 days.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've played with their group before. Very fun to play with, wish to play with them more.

The only other crew around here that I've played with that's worth anything. One group disbanded, the other sucks but believe they're of greatness. Needless to say, 2 Percent, I'veJihadIt, Chuk, and the others are incredibly good and the Roytards always have a good time around them.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Awww, I'vejihadit, 2_Percent (I haven't seen you in like, eight million years as it is *waves*), DoctaaaaChuk, we're desperate, play with us lolol. We need to stop sucking.

Hi, group of four or more coming up from Concord <3 I'm bringing a girl (myself)! Do I get awesome discounts?

/poor

j/k, everyone sounds like such a great group of people, I can't wait to check out the scene. :D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Your statement there suggests your balls have a set of hands already . . .

>_>

Top Bottom