• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
This season's anime are quite interesting, Ill be watching most of them and not just pupa lol

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Dude, I'm watching 15 simulcasts and more are on the way lol

But I finished Steins;Gate today and that one, was certainly something. Now I just have to watch the movie.

Last edited:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
wahaha

who here's watching Saki Zenkoku-hen?

also Akatsuki from LH > All SAO girls, jus sayin bro's
I'm pumped for S2 of Saki. First episode was solid. I really missed Yuuki's antics.

Also agreed, Akatsuki's the best.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i dont think this season is really that interesting

i need a time-waster anime, either i get log horizon or i pick one of the random new things this season

witch craft works got animated? gdi japan

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Log Horizon's decent. No winter anime have been all that interesting so far. I think Noragami has potential and D-Frag! is entertaining for being your standard club based slice of life. Chu2 S2 and Nisekoi are my big two though. Witch Craft Works is balls, lol.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Chu2 episode 1 is out already, for those of you that are watching it.
I actually hope that Pupa doesn't end up being crappy. Although Nisekoi is really the only season anime I need.

Edit 1/9/14: Just finished watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo yesterday, oh my god the feels are serious.

Last edited:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ While I like Fall's sequels, (Hajime no Ippo Rising, Kuroko no Basket 2, Little Busters, and Magi 2) it also have disappointing ones to, (Freezing Vibration and Infinite Stratos 2). I wish Blazblue anime didn't happen... other than that, Fall was good with Log Horizon, Kyousou Giga, and White Album 2 as my favorite non sequels.

☯ Now it's a battle between Chuunibyou, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Saki, and Silver Spoon for my favorite sequels this season. Nisekoi and Noragami have a high chance to be my favorite non sequel... maybe with Sakura Trick, lol.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Sakura Trick is definitely my favorite non-sequel for now, not really quite sold on any other new series just yet (some look like they will at the very least be okay), but I haven't quite sampled everything anyways.

I didn't really expect a Chuunibyou sequel, and the premises does feel a bit forced, but well... if it's as fun as the first series I'm not going to complain ;)
Seitokai Yakuindomo * feels pretty much like its first series (except somebody apparently happened to fall into a pool of money, judging from the animation-quality (yayaya, first episode and everything, but still... :D)).

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Seitokai Yakuindomo * feels pretty much like its first series (except somebody apparently happened to fall into a pool of money, judging from the animation-quality (yayaya, first episode and everything, but still... :D)).
LOL Yeah. I noticed the crazy animation in the first episode. They went crazy with the "Suzu-Head" signs, too! Hopefully the animation quality doesn't drop later...

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
To those who plan to keep up with Nisekoi, what did you think of the first episode?
I thought the animation was great. Found myself laughing at the show just as much as the manga, yakuza are hilarious.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
To those who plan to keep up with Nisekoi, what did you think of the first episode?
I thought the animation was great. Found myself laughing at the show just as much as the manga, yakuza are hilarious.
I couldn't have asked for a better first episode. Also made me remember how good Nisekoi chapters were when it was about the main plot. lol

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm undecided on Nisekoi. I watch a lot of anime so I get a little tired of the same old plots over and over this doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table plot-wise.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, yeah, since F/Z is the prequel to F/SN... I read that even though F/SN is a "sequel" to F/Z, they have the intentions of creating it independent of F/Z.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So I've been meaning to ask this. What about Haruhi that makes it such a good anime?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
After that, go away Toaster. And take your Santa hat with you.
nobody reads nisekoi for the plot
I still want it to get back to the main arc for a bit though. I like Haru, but this "arc" has dragged on. Hurry and join that harem.
and you finished all routes? that's way more dedication than me
For me, it would bug me to not finish all the routes in a VN. I don't think I could do that. Especially if there's a final route.
So I've been meaning to ask this. What about Haruhi that makes it such a good anime?
For the first season going by broadcasting order, the pacing for that was actually pretty cool and turned out nicely. The writing for the main parts of the story is really good as well. So I'd say it mainly the writing.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I, admittedly, thought of Utah when I first hear that the protagonist's name is Yuuta. (But I live in Utah, so I have an excuse.)

For me, it would bug me to not finish all the routes in a VN. I don't think I could do that. Especially if there's a final route.
I've only finished the Kyou arc in Clannad's VN, and I probably won't do the others anytime soon. It doesn't help that, in this case, the final route is all Nagisa, though. LOL

mixa

Banned via Warnings
what is this fairy tail thing lol
by the time the those colored pages ended and the story started, i was already considering rereading one piece instead

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
So in Kill la Kill,
clothing is Lavos?

The only thing missing is life fibers causing time portals to appear.

Top Bottom