• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm not sure how I would rank OSTs or specific tracks, but all I know is that Haruhi's movie has forever associated the century-old classic Gymnopédies (especially no. 1 of it) as an anime-related song for me. XD It would rank up there as one of my most memorable songs in anime soundtracks.

Miharu

Smash Hero
well i just downloaded 46 gigs worth of touhou music, time to sort through this

got so much anime to catch up on as well

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
brb makign alts so I can like inauito's post more cause ayatsuji is SOOO GOOOOD

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
The end really made me cry, I mean it. You dont have to like it as much, but for a person that loves drama then its the best.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I believe I shed a single tear during the ceremony and I was really trying to make that tear happened because of how Clannad went for me. I'd bet anything that tear wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been on generous with the show.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Minato

穏やかじゃない
What're yous guys gonna be watching this upcoming season?
Nisekoi (obv) and Chuunibyou 2. That's pretty much it for this season.

I'm excited for Spring though because I'm hoping Mahouka and Black Bullet's adaptations will be good.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Im looking forward to pupa and space dandy, Ill watch others too but those 2 are the main dish

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I intend to watch more from the pile of things from the past that I really want to see sometime, instead of the currently airing series. I suppose my curiosity will still continue to make me sample most things, but I guess I can manage to stall the shows that don't look amazing from the start (:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
This is my list of stuff thus far based on this list:

Definitely:
Pupipo! - I read that this is basically the chill anime of the season and them being 4-minute episodes, I can't really go wrong at least trying it
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2 - Saw season 1. It wasn't my favorite, but it was good enough for me to watch the second season.
Noragami - To be honest, the picture was what drew me in the most because I liked the clothes on the two dudes. The synopsis is fairly interesting so I'll try it.
Nobunaga the Fool - This has been on my list since the first winter list. I have no idea what the show's gonna end up like, but I'm going to at least start it.
Space Dandy - Basically THE show of the season for most people. It may be good, it may be bad; we're all going to watch it and say it's amazing or awful regardless.
Oneechan ga Kita - I'm a siscon. I also love the age difference.
Hozuki no Reitetsu - This was the other show I've had on my list since the first list. Synposis sounds like it's a relaxing show and the art looks very intersting.
Pupa - This all hinges on it FINALLY getting to air, but I've been wanting to see what the hell this thing is going to be for months
Sakura Trick - Also like yuri. I don't know how ecchi this is going to get, but I haven't seen a decent ecchi (or at least just a cute show) in a while, so I'll give it a try.
Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda - If there's one thing I like more than siscon relationships, it's lolis. No idea how it's going to be, but hell if I'm watching the **** out of this while I'm still interested.

Maybe:
Witch Craft Works - The picture doesn't look too interesting, but I have a thing for the "girl protects guy/girl is strong as hell" trope, so I may try it.
Tonari no Seki kun - Not really a classroom slice of life kinda guy, but it looked light hearted and not full of forced drama
Hamatora - The only detective show I've seen was Death Note (and that's pushing it), but detective stuff interests me
Strange Plus - Same reason as above
Nisekoi - Not too interesting to me, but I've heard a lot of people raving about this
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil - Courtroom stuff interests me

Specials:
SAO
To Love Ru Darkness
Blood Lad
Shingeki no Kyojin

I don't know if I'll actually keep up with all of those or just end up watching like 7, but who knows.

Top Bottom