• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeahhhh, I could see that. Except I don't know what Sion looks like, besides that one video of him playing Melee where you could see the back of his head. XD

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
That's because the anime of Deadman Wonderland gave the story an original ending as well. It was selling pretty bad, so a S2 wasn't going to happen, so it had to go with an original ending. Personally, I think this show took too long to get somewhere, and by that time, it's almost over, and they had to shift it to an original ending.

PS: LOL @ you quoting me but having it say it's a quote from Minato. I guess that means that you multi-quoted that manually and copied/pasted the quote tag from Minato's post?
Yeah I did lolol. Fixed it, though it doesn't matter anymore haha. And I didn't know about the original ending thing. That's unfortunate.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Just got woken up on my lazy labor day off by my phone getting twitter updates. Tweets were about the release of the K-On movie trailer. It looks as cute as ever.

:phone:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just saw kamisama no memochou's baseball episode

so much better than the typical hotspring/beach trip episode for every anime

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
i just saw kamisama no memochou's baseball episode

so much better than the typical hotspring/beach trip episode for every anime
I love when animes have other episodes where the characters go somewhere else beside the beach and hotsprings. In kannagi they had an episode where they were in a karaoke bar the whole episode. They even walked in on the Lucky Star girls at one point. So good!

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
I love when animes have other episodes where the characters go somewhere else beside the beach and hotsprings. In kannagi they had an episode where they were in a karaoke bar the whole episode. They even walked in on the Lucky Star girls at one point. So good!

ahh the class beach and hotsprings episodes. I will not lie. I'm a sucker for those episodes lol.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest

i remember that episode lol

it was amazing

beach and hotspring episodes are give or take for me

the last baseball episode i remember and enjoyed was clannad after story

the angel beats one was alright but clannad's was gdlk

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i found out ucla is going to have a final fantasy concert with uematsu

-Final-

Aria♪
I haven't watched much anime at all recently... I'm halfway through Yosuga no Sora and think it's just meh... it's WAY too rushed in my opinion.

I watched the first ep of Baka to Test a few days ago and think it was honestly the dumbest thing I've ever seen. :/

And like I said around 2 months ago, I still haven't seen the last 3 episodes of Gosick. :V

:quill:

Top Bottom