• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Gosick was fun to watch. There were quite a few things I didn't like, but overall I really enjoyed it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I know, but after seeing the normal first episode, and half the movie being them reusing scenes from it, it kinda bugged me.
Yeah, I really wish they didn't reuse scenes and touch them up. lol
whaaa.

What was wrong with the ending? Kujo I can understand though lol
For me it wasn't so much the ending. I didn't like the mysteries in Gosick since they weren't planned out well for the reader/viewer. I love mysteries, especially ones not set in modern time, so it was a little bit of a let down in that aspect.

As for the last bit,
I didn't really like the Brian Roscoe twist. And while this isn't something I hated, but I'm surprised that the genre shift went from mystery to romance at the end instead of a mix of both.
The ending was pretty good since I sympathized with the characters, especially for Victorique.

Strangely enough, Memochou kinda went the other way and the mysteries give out too many obvious clues. :laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Minato you made Zwarm-kun mad at me in 3SO. I did a lot of Karas and he got super sad face desu.
But wait... I didn't even do anything. lol
Teach me to Ibuki mixup, Minato. I only know AE stuff. :(
Crouching Lights/Standing Jabs to MK to LK Command Dash to throw is good. If you think they're catching on and they're going to tech it, jump and SA1 instead of throw. Then when they're knocked down, do her dash to the other side and MK to Raida. Close Roundhouse to MK into whatever Command Dash is also tricky. There's like so many good ways to mixup for Ibuki. XD

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You ***** me enough to rub off some Minato powers de arimashou~
Glad I could help. :)
That's useful, I didn't know her command dash kept combos going, I thought it was just for mindgames.
They're only there for mixups and resets. The close roundhouse mixup I mentioned is pretty nice since if you catch them blocking the wrong way after the mixup, you can just start the same mixup again with another one. But never ever do the command dash raw, only after a move like MK. You take more damage when you're hit out of it (kinda like when characters are hit when they're crouching they take more).
Ugh....All this Gosick talk...Gosick was really bad...
I got trolled hard until I clicked on that... lol

Top Bottom