• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just find Idolmaster fun to watch. Episode 8 was just silly and interesting. My favorite idol's gotta be Miki still though.

Also, for anyone that's been following TWGOK manga, things are getting good.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
did you have it as a jpg instead of a png?

or did he just "brighten" it?
I did not just brighten it. lol
I did the usual stuff when I make avatars. And I did try making it a little darker.

Guess I could've done it a bit more.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I did not just brighten it. lol
I did the usual stuff when I make avatars. And I did try making it a little darker.

Guess I could've done it a bit more.
Teach me your ways! I usually just find a picture and cut an avy out of that, lol.

EDIT: Rei, why don't you go on Skype anymore. :<

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
So I need to watch a new Rom-Com. Something along the likes of Toradora in terms of comedy and actual romance development. School life would be cool too. Cause, I've been searching, and some shows are funny, but the romance (if there is even any) development is just... bad.

Any suggestions?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Teach me your ways! I usually just find a picture and cut an avy out of that, lol.
It's nothing hard...
Just don't save pics as .jpg... That's the biggie. :laugh:

So I need to watch a new Rom-Com. Something along the likes of Toradora in terms of comedy and actual romance development. School life would be cool too. Cause, I've been searching, and some shows are funny, but the romance (if there is even any) development is just... bad.

Any suggestions?
Mayo Chiki, perhaps?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I should probably watch some.animus sometime soon Its been a couple of months.

Someone recommend me something that isn't full of moe**** and obnoxious tsunderes.

:phone:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
-Rei-.

Not sure if this was discussed already, and I don't feel like going through 436 pages to find out, but did you get your name from Ga Rei Zero?

And Perfect Chaos, I'm already watching that, but it's one of those romantic shows where the romance isn't taken seriously :\

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yeah, I would also suggest Amagami SS if you haven't already seen it. I was mainly thinking of currently ongoing stuff before.
Anyway, the humor in Amagami is kind of weird sometimes, though... And the story doesn't stretch over the whole season, but split into 4-episode arcs separate from one another, so I don't know if that's what you're looking for.

PS: DJ Arcatek, do you have a MyAnimeList Account? It would be a little easier to suggest stuff to you if you had one so we can see what you've watched and what you haven't. You can also go to the first post of this thread to see the MAL accounts of most people who post here.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Okay, added you to the first post.

And taking a look at your list...
You dropped Kanon after 1 episodes? How come? :(
Also, Zero no Tsukaima S3 being rated higher than S2, huh. Hm...

Also, is this list not complete or not fully updated? Since Mayo Chiki isn't even on there.

Top Bottom