• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
There's some recent stuff that I've started watching that I forgot to add. Mayo Chiki being one of them lol.

And I dunno, Kanon felt too much like Clannad (yes, I'm aware they're made by the same creators) except it felt a bit... boring. I dunno. I might give it another shot though! And I don't know why I rated S3 higher than S2 since I thought S2 was better >__> Gonna fix that now.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Uguu~, but Kyle, it was ALL 4 U. Don't you want to be a Happy Crescent? Ahaha~

I just finished the first ep of Mayo Chiki. The show seems... interesting.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm sorry Minato, it was the 3SO frustration, but Zwarm's post does make me want to die.
Too bad I don't play Makoto so I can't help you out there. Just keep practicing and maybe watch some vids of some Makoto mains.

And you're lucky that Tec and I don't use Ahaha~ instead of lol's like we used too.

Ahaha~

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Why does everyone like Nodame Cantabile so much? I mean, I liked the show, don't get me wrong, but I'm seeing people rate it 9s and 10s everywhere.

I must've missed something :\

Also, Mayo Chiki starts getting really legit by like the 3rd episode. Keep watchin'

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Just finished episode 2. I don't get it, is it supposed to be an ecchi or something? I mean, they don't show anything, but man, Konoe keeps getting close. Besides that, I like the show so far. Gonna watch episode 3 before I go to sleep.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
If Tec0 started using Ahaha~ again his wall would meet a terrible fate.
All I remember was seeing naughty K-ON images or something before Tec took them off.
I'd hate to see what you'd do if he started using Ahaha~.
Just finished episode 2. I don't get it, is it supposed to be an ecchi or something? I mean, they don't show anything, but man, Konoe keeps getting close. Besides that, I like the show so far. Gonna watch episode 3 before I go to sleep.
It's not really that ecchi of an anime. I like Mayo Chiki mainly because Subaru isn't like most heroines in an anime.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
All I remember was seeing naughty K-ON images or something before Tec took them off.
I'd hate to see what you'd do if he started using Ahaha~.

It's not really that ecchi of an anime. I like Mayo Chiki mainly because Subaru isn't like most heroines in an anime.
Yeah, I really like Subaru. The double date was very awkward because of her.

Don't ignore my question guyssss

Also, my real alias is DJ Jack, so you can update that in the first post if you'd like :0
I've never watched it, so I can't answer that~

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Don't ignore my question guyssss

Also, my real alias is DJ Jack, so you can update that in the first post if you'd like :0
I liked S1 of Nodame Cantabile. It's been a while, though, so I don't remember much from it, but I found it a nice anime to watch. S2 and S3 wasn't as good, IMO, but still enjoyable.

As for the first post: I just list whatever username you currently have on SmashBoards. And if I notice that the username changes, then I'll update it accordingly.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Rei got his name from evangelion iirc.

:phone:
I'm pretty sure this is right. I remember Rei's badass ramen eating Rei avatar Rei had.

Looooooooool reading my post made me laugh so hard because I used the work Rei 3 times in one sentence. Made me think of those pimp my ride memes. "Ima put a tv in your tv so you can watch tv while watching your tv."

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If Tec0 started using Ahaha~ again his wall would meet a terrible fate.
Well I never. Personally I am a fan of de arimasu~ myself ahaha~.

Also nodame to me was just a really nice show to watch. It seems rare to find shows nowadays focused on a theme so much, though that could definitely just be due to my choice of shows *shrugs*. Also I love nodame the character so yea, I also only saw season 1 so iunno bout the others.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ UN-GO caught my interest as a lot of animes this Fall, (kind of glad I'm not taking classes until winter). ^_^;

☯ When Shana III comes out, I think my Shana fanboyism will rise again. XD

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm currently watching the Shana movie in 1080p. I didn't really like the movie because it's basically the first three episodes of the show, and then an alternate ending, but it's nice seeing it in Blu-ray.

Aka, my Shana fanboyism is already back.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
-Rei-.

Not sure if this was discussed already, and I don't feel like going through 436 pages to find out, but did you get your name from Ga Rei Zero?

And Perfect Chaos, I'm already watching that, but it's one of those romantic shows where the romance isn't taken seriously :\
Rei got his name from evangelion iirc.

Also have you seen amagami ss?

First romance show I thought of. Stupid mobile skin accidentally unsubbing this thread :<

I'm pretty sure this is right. I remember Rei's badass ramen eating Rei avatar Rei had.

Looooooooool reading my post made me laugh so hard because I used the work Rei 3 times in one sentence. Made me think of those pimp my ride memes. "Ima put a tv in your tv so you can watch tv while watching your tv."

my bad for not answering

i held a smashfest last night

but these 2 are correct

i love this avi lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm currently watching the Shana movie in 1080p. I didn't really like the movie because it's basically the first three episodes of the show, and then an alternate ending, but it's nice seeing it in Blu-ray.

Aka, my Shana fanboyism is already back.
But it's the real ending from the light novels at least (minus Margery Daw).

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't even remember where we ate last time

all i remember was that denny's trip and the gourmet trucks

Top Bottom