• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
[9/8/11 11:27:25 PM] Jungle: hi
[9/8/11 11:27:34 PM] Adam: hi
[9/8/11 11:27:40 PM] minato_ep: hi
[9/8/11 11:27:48 PM] Adam: hi
[9/8/11 11:27:53 PM] Monk: hi
[9/8/11 11:28:01 PM] sephirothsmasamune: hi
[9/8/11 11:28:04 PM] Monk: hi
[9/8/11 11:28:06 PM] minato_ep: Okay... now I'm just hearing Kirby's taunt in my head
[9/8/11 11:28:08 PM] minato_ep: Thanks guys

gotta love the skype chat

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Anyone else keeping up with Penguindrum?

(Apparently img custom size bb code tags don't work? Or I don't have authority to do so.)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i would say kamisama no memochou

but that **** is so obvious when it comes to mysteries

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
For mysteries I've heard decent things of Dantalian no Shoka, which is still airing this season. I have the first few episodes lying in my animu folder unwatched, so I can't tell you anything myself.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Man... I'm so confused. Just explain to me what is wrong with Kana.
XD It's my faunt for you being confused, here, since I intentionally played on the name. Kana Hanazawa is the voice actress that plays Mayuri in Steins;Gate, so when you made the comment of getting mad at "tuturu~", I couldn't help it.

Also, why am I not made aware of Skype chats when they happen...? <__<

CrimsonLion

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else keeping up with Penguindrum?

(Apparently img custom size bb code tags don't work? Or I don't have authority to do so.)
Penguindrum starts off in a way that may scare some people away, but from the second episode on it's been FABULOUS MAX! A big part of what makes this show interesting is that it's very unpredictable in general. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a colorful mystery with occasional penguin related antics.

For mysteries I've heard decent things of Dantalian no Shoka, which is still airing this season. I have the first few episodes lying in my animu folder unwatched, so I can't tell you anything myself.
Dantalian no Shoka another great mystery show, with occasional bits of humor and an adorable female lead. Way better than Kamisama no Memochou in terms of plot and mystery in general imo.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Penguindrum starts off in a way that may scare some people away, but from the second episode on it's been FABULOUS MAX! A big part of what makes this show interesting is that it's very unpredictable in general. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a colorful mystery with occasional penguin related antics.
How could someone not like SEIZON SENRYAKU!
The show is a bit odd and confusing initially, but after a certain point it becomes very interesting and has quite a bit more depth than you expect; it's definitely much more than a comedy. The latest episode really re-captured my attention.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Man actually I should rewatch Ranma.

God that show was so good.

Man I just got nostalgia really hard.
I need to watch all of Ranma. I only saw bits and pieces of it. :ohwell:
i would say kamisama no memochou

but that **** is so obvious when it comes to mysteries
Yeah, all the cases have been like that. I really wonder if it's just JC Staff being a little too obvious on emphasizing clues.
They had way too many shots where they just make you stare at a clue until you realize it.
Dantalian no Shoka another great mystery show, with occasional bits of humor and an adorable female lead. Way better than Kamisama no Memochou in terms of plot and mystery in general imo.
I've already had in on my plan to watch. Hopefully it has some good mysteries since Gosick's and Memochou's are somewhat disappointing (Memochou's are better though, IMO). I do like Gosick's setting more than Memochou's, but Memochou's kinda fresh in the way that it's not dealing with your stereotypical murder over and over again and more on what's happening in the city.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
XD It's my faunt for you being confused, here, since I intentionally played on the name. Kana Hanazawa is the voice actress that plays Mayuri in Steins;Gate, so when you made the comment of getting mad at "tuturu~", I couldn't help it.

Oh... Welp.

And I thought you said you didn't want to be in the Skype chat before. If you want to be in it, just give me your Skype name and I'll add you.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

More deres in dere chat yaaay.

We really do talk about everything and nothing haha. Also dere chats are never planned, they just sorta happen lmao.

:phone:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
This week's Idolm@ster showed off some of the other idols. Even the trap idol made an appearance. XD

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
And I thought you said you didn't want to be in the Skype chat before. If you want to be in it, just give me your Skype name and I'll add you.
I don't remember ever saying that. It's just that I never get on Skype unless there's a reason (since Trillian's support for Skype isn't so great, making it a pain to log on). My Skype username is listed in my SWF profile, though, so you can get it there. I'll probably only sign on only after it starts, though, so I guess I can leave it to good ole Minato-o-nee-chama (LOL just kidding) to notify me. (Saying that probably makes me much less likely to be notified by him... :laugh:)
Also dere chats are never planned, they just sorta happen lmao.
That doesn't mean one can't tell people when it suddenly starts up.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah read it and watch it

also for those of you that care

railgun chapter 43 is out

Top Bottom