• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
@Final I'm sad you didn't like Baka Test. I dunno, I find writing and jokes to be pretty good.

As for Melodies... The anime kinda screwed it up compared to the VN, or so I've heard. It's still good though but Memories was done better.

-Final-

Aria♪
Hm...interesting...as the VN had certain scenes that the anime lacked... ;)
Sorry I don't like watching people having sex with each other for 10 minutes straight. Some of those scenes are longer. I started just skipping through them a long time ago. :<

I'm probably the only person who likes visual novels, but hates the H-scenes. :V

@Final I'm sad you didn't like Baka Test. I dunno, I find writing and jokes to be pretty good.

As for Melodies... The anime kinda screwed it up compared to the VN, or so I've heard. It's still good though but Memories was done better.
I'm planning on continuing BtT. I've only seen one episode so far, and I might like it better after I watch a few more.

Yeah, I've heard that they screwed up with Ef ~A Tale of Melodies. The first half of the visual novel part of it (The Latter Tale) was kind of meh, but the second half was my favorite part of the whole series, so IDK... I might watch Melodies some time to see how it compares.

:quill:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i've seen better parodies for the bebop op

i'm just gonna have to remember for what anime they were

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
that's the only one i know

we talked about her one day for some reason

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I didn't even know the one liner characters had names, haha. She'll always be metal girl next to Yui to me, though.

And I just finished Hidan no Aria. I don't really understand the hate it's getting. Sure the characters are pretty generic, but I still think it was a really enjoyable show. Obviously not the best thing I've seen, but still pretty good.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
because they could have done so much more with the sherlock holmes vs arsene lupin theme

Zwarm

Smash Hero
All the hate I've seen has pretty much been "this is Toradora and Shana together but worse" though I do agree they could have done a lot more with that. Knowing J.C. Staff, there will probably be a next season, since
Aria's mom isn't out of jail yet, Riko is still an enemy to Kinji and Aria, and they showed Kana at the end, but never really delved into the story about her.
So hopefully if that happens, they will flesh out the rivalry more.

And I'm probably gonna watch Code Geass next. I should finally get around to watching it.

That or Steins;Gate, since everyone is getting so hyped about it around here.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
that's the only one i know

we talked about her one day for some reason
One of my friends refer to her as "the girl with the hair"... XD
All the hate I've seen has pretty much been "this is Toradora and Shana together but worse" though I do agree they could have done a lot more with that. Knowing J.C. Staff, there will probably be a next season, since
Aria's mom isn't out of jail yet, Riko is still an enemy to Kinji and Aria, and they showed Kana at the end, but never really delved into the story about her.

And I'm probably gonna watch Code Geass next. I should finally get around to watching it.

LOL Kana... (That's all I'll say about that...)

And Steins;Gate! Watch it! I don't usually tell people to watch something over Geass, but Steins;Gate is definitely one of them...

Zwarm

Smash Hero
One of my friends refer to her as "the girl with the hair"... XD
LOL Kana... (That's all I'll say about that...)

And Steins;Gate! Watch it! I don't usually tell people to watch something over Geass, but Steins;Gate is definitely one of them...
Hey man, Kana was a very important character. They decided to throw her in with only 2 episodes left. :awesome:

Steins;Gate over Code Geass, IMO.
But watch Code Geass after when you have time.
k. And of course I will watch Geass eventually.

Just checking... I don't need to watch Chaos;Head to enjoy Steins;Gate, do I?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Nope, you don't. That's just how 5pb and Nitroplus named the games they worked on together.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh, okay. Well MAL said "alternate setting", so I thought maybe the two were related. I will probably start watching it tonight, if I get time.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hey man, Kana was a very important character. They decided to throw her in with only 2 episodes left. :awesome:
I still laugh...since, obviously, I know something about Kana that you don't... :p
:012:

Edit: I'm wondering: do you think Kana is attractive?

Oh, okay. Well MAL said "alternate setting", so I thought maybe the two were related. I will probably start watching it tonight, if I get time.
The two are sort of like Tsukihime and Fate/stay night, if you are familiar with them. They technically take place in the same universe, but are completely separate stories from each other.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I still laugh...since, obviously, I know something about Kana that you don't... :p
:012:

Edit: I'm wondering: do you think Kana is attractive?

The two are sort of like Tsukihime and Fate/stay night, if you are familiar with them. They technically take place in the same universe, but are completely separate stories from each other.
Let me guess, Kana is a dude.

I've heard of both, but I didn't know Tsukihime was an alternate setting to Fate/stay night, but yeah, that makes sense.

Chuee

Smash Hero

I didn't think it was that bad until I found out that they randomly added ****ing Joan of Arc and DRACULA in there.
Like, seriously, DRACULA?
Also from what I heard the DVD didn't raise enough money for them to produce a second season.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I didn't think it was that bad until I found out that they randomly added ****ing Joan of Arc and DRACULA in there.
Like, seriously, DRACULA?
Also from what I heard the DVD didn't raise enough money for them to produce a second season.
Yeah... That was a little over the top. I would've been fine if Vlad just stayed Vlad.

So... one episode of Steins;Gate, 2 Tuturu~'s. Already mad.

Top Bottom