• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i already bought a figure here since i left mine at home

i also have 3 on preorder already lol

already went to a doujin event which i was invited to by a friend where i met his bosses

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i think the only mahou shoujo figure that i'm currently interested in is this nanoha one

i can't remember the name but she was in uniform

there hasn't been a homura figure that i've liked so far

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I really want Ultimate Madoka figure but it's like a weeks pay lol.
I, with 3 of my friends, group ordered 4 of them when it went up for pre-order, and the shipping alone ended up being almost $200. And that's WITH a 50% off shipping promotional discount. At a recent local anime convention here, some dealer was trying to sell one for $400. Naturally, no one bought it.

there hasn't been a homura figure that i've liked so far
You don't even like the GSC exclusive Homura?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i like it but it isn't one of those i would go out of my way to get

the nanoha one i like is

it's priced around ¥12000 retail and saw it once at ax for like $200

i sorta have a tier system when i buy figures

sometimes i had the money for them sometimes i didn't

luckily akihabara has older figures in the shops

atm i'm searching for the kotobukiya kurisu since i didn't have the money at the time she came out

but if i had all the money i can spend without worrying about bills and loans then i would probably be poor due to my expensive hobbies

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i also have a large pikachu plushie given to me when i was a kid

still have it lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I am now caught up on the Shingeki no Kyojin manga.

I also realized that the anime started airing on April 6, my birthday. BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I'VE EVER HAD.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Yep I'm caught up Shingeki as well. All my friends are tripping balls over the anime and they keep telling me if I spoil anything for them they will kill me XD

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Whatever you do, don't use Commie's subs for Shingeki no Kyojin, since they are pretty much intentionally spoiling people now. With the latest episode, the way they word certain lines (lines that the original author put in as subtle hints) totally spoil some big events later, according to my friend that has read the manga.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Should be fine since I'm caught up on the manga LOL.

But uh.

Which lines are you referring to?

Also, I forgot how to use spoiler tags again lol.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I wouldn't know the line(s), since I haven't read the manga. I would prefer to not know the line, anyway. And you didn't forget how to use it; SmashBoards just not longer as the spoiler tag, and now you have to use collapse tags... :ohwell:

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Evetaku have never disappointed me so far, so I'm pretty much always choosing their subs when they're doing a show I want to watch (and while it doesn't seem like their typical show, they are indeed subbing Shingeki) (:

I probably would've missed pretty obvious hints anyways though... I don't really try to think about what might happen later in the show, and if I don't do that, I'm surprised by simplest plot twists.
For example, until the next episode aired after he got eaten, I was pretty sure Eren would somehow survive lol... although now that I do think about it... I suspect the titan-attacking titan could be related to that :D
Well, the next episode looks like it might be really fun in any case.

Also: I'm pretty happy about Gargantia picking up steam again. The episodes leading to the latest one were pretty boring (:

Sion

Island of Horizon
Also: I'm pretty happy about Gargantia picking up steam again. The episodes leading to the latest one were pretty boring (:

oh god yes

though i have enjoyed every episode thus far, last episode has made things much more interesting

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
You know, I watched Commie's version of Shingeki no Kyojin 7 and the offending line didn't even seem that bad to me. It could still have been interpreted in a lot of different ways.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I was talking to Kou about anime this season and he said his top 3, in order, are SnK, Hataraku Maou-sama and Suisei no Gargantia. Which kind of mirrors what EVERYONE else has been saying so I guess I better pick up Suisei no Gargantia soon lol.

Sion is NWM still looking out of the question? :x

G U R U

Smash Lord
Top 3 of the season for me would be
Shingeki
Gargantia
Hentai Ouji :3

only reason I don't say Railgun is cus it's just retelling the same stuff from index S1 just from Mikoto's perspective rather than Touma's.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
railgun will deviate from that soon

but yes that's what i mentioned in my spoiler tag a while back

you're going to have to watch the sister's arc from the index side again but it will deviate soon to new material

G U R U

Smash Lord
Hentai Ouji is just my personal dream harem anime lol.

Both the female leads are super cute flat-chested loli's, one is bossy and tsundere like Taiga, Louise, Shana, etc. The other being the shy, no emotions type like Nagato. Some of my favorite anime girl types ever wrapped up in a nice anime package :)

CrimsonLion

Smash Apprentice
Top 3 Anime of the season for me at this point:

Suisei no Gargantia
Hataraku Maou-sama
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Up until last week I only had two top shows from this season.
Those two shows are the first 2 I listed above.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Oreimo would probably be my fourth. Not in top3 because I'm liking Kirino less and less. She's gone past tsundere and into the realm of just plain being a *****.

Thankfully Ayase and Ruri are there to pick up the slack hehe

Top Bottom