• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ya I'm liking it so far.

However I'm more excited that Chuunibyou season 2 got officially announced today. Kinda figured it would but it's good to know it's for sure happening.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
All I wanna know is when does Hyouka get a second season

well that's actually not all i wanna know

but hyouka is on my mind right now because of tec0's gif lmao

edit: watching 3 separate RomComs this season and they're all pretty good imo

Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Come Wa Machigatteiru.
Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko
Date a live ( I feel bad about liking this show LOLLL)

Also watching Suisei no Gargantia cuz it's a very feel good show, but if there isn't some kind of plot development within the next few episodes I might get bored of it

I've honestly forgot what I liked about Ore No Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai, now I'm just watching it because I liked the first season and the second season is aight.

Tried watching Red Data Girl but couldn't get into it, and dropped it like 4 episodes in

I know devil survivor 2 is a pretty good show, but I've already played the game and feel like it's probably not worth it to watch something that's likely got a similar plot

Immediately read all the available chapters of Dansai Bunri no Crime edge and Aku no Hana when I read the description of them because they sounded interesting, and they both were, but neither are even close to being over and I don't want to check weekly for manga updates. On a side note, Aku no Hana made me sooooo depressed lolll

Gonna eventually watch Shingeki No Kyojin because it's rating are through the roof

Also going to marathon Railgun season 2 when a few more episodes come out, because there's no way I'll be able to survive weekly updates on that once I've started lol

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
but hyouka is on my mind right now because of tec0's gif lmao
Ki ni narimasu?

watching 3 separate RomComs this season and they're all pretty good imo

Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Come Wa Machigatteiru.
Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko
Date a live ( I feel bad about liking this show LOLLL)
The top and bottom one of these three are among my bottom-3 shows this season, unfortunately; the other being RDG.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I think Yahari is good fun, too. Date A Live is stupid, but still entertaining enough to keep watching (:

I've effectively dropped RDG as well. It feels like a decent enough show, but I just can't bring myself to watch the episodes. I guess, I just like Seinen shows that look like they'd be Shoujo, not the actual Shoujo shows :D

My fav shows this season would be the 2nd Railgun season, Suisei no Gargantia and Hen'neko in that order. (OreImo is close behind and just as good as the first season imho)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
my favorite anime this season is railgun

being up to date with the manga

i'm sorta wondering how they're going to do this current arc without just copy and pasting index's version until they get to the newer material

asianaussie

Smash Hero
they'll throw filler about

epic non-canon accelerator vs sogiita punch-outs

long panning shots of shokuhou's kirakira eyes

several full episodes dedicated to touma's everyday life

i would enjoy all of the above

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOOOOL thanks guys <3. I'm only sad that you had to watch me in such an ugly set lol. I swear I don't usually make all the dumb mistakes I made -_- Oh well I got the W. Which is what matters or something.

Also I watched an episode of Railgun with PC this weekend. That was fun. Thanks again for everything mang <3

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Also I watched an episode of Railgun with PC this weekend. That was fun. Thanks again for everything mang <3
Through this watching of Railgun together, I realize that you go "hm" a lot while watching anime, especially when something amusing happens. XD
And I wish I could have hung out with you on Sunday, but that car crash made my Sunday particularly busy. DX

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Here is the recording of the stream. Melee top-6 starts at 1:35:00. I LOL'ed at the comment at 1:36:00, since apparently, Utah Smash players calls Aisight/Ankoku "Vegas PC" due to the fact that we look similar, we do similar things, and we have similar hobbies. I think I started commentating after the first or 2nd set after this point.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Here is the recording of the stream. Melee top-6 starts at 1:35:00. I LOL'ed at the comment at 1:36:00, since apparently, Utah Smash players calls Aisight/Ankoku "Vegas PC" due to the fact that we look similar, we do similar things, and we have similar hobbies. I think I started commentating after the first or 2nd set after this point.
Now it's going to be hard to not think that when I see Aisight next time.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Through this watching of Railgun together, I realize that you go "hm" a lot while watching anime, especially when something amusing happens. XD
And I wish I could have hung out with you on Sunday, but that car crash made my Sunday particularly busy. DX
Sounds like everything's ok now though?

And yeah lol I guess I do that. Apparently I also make noises when I eat really good food.

edit: god damn it seph. calling me "Toff" in this commentary -_- LOL

G U R U

Smash Lord
Finally go caught up with this weeks anime.

Dat Oreimo ending song. I love how commie subs had HNNNNNNNG labeled as the chapter selection for the ending XD

Top Bottom