• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im pretty sure she was and will forever be a *****

im going to be somewhat mad if they put kuroko and touma into the vs ITEM fights a-la the opening

actually i wouldn't mind seeing touma

show needs more touma

Minato

穏やかじゃない
By "deviate", I hope you don't mean that it split off into a new timeline that isn't consistent with Index.
No, no deviation of that sort. Only stuff that's changed through all of railgun is some small inconsistencies in dates and anime-only characters.
Hentai Ouji is just my personal dream harem anime lol.

Both the female leads are super cute flat-chested loli's, one is bossy and tsundere like Taiga, Louise, Shana, etc. The other being the shy, no emotions type like Nagato. Some of my favorite anime girl types ever wrapped up in a nice anime package :)
And some of you guys say I'm into lolis... (even though I am not)

Still reading through Suzuka right now. I don't think this kind of romance manga is for me. It's just ok.

CrimsonLion

Smash Apprentice
Oreimo would probably be my fourth. Not in top3 because I'm liking Kirino less and less. She's gone past tsundere and into the realm of just plain being a *****.

Thankfully Ayase and Ruri are there to pick up the slack hehe
It's interesting that you mention liking Kirino less and less.
Lately I've started liking her a bit more.
Ruri "Kuroneko" getting more attention lately
is the main reason why Oreimo even made it into my top 3.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I saw like one episode of Hentai Ouji, I'm not sure I particularly like any of the characters its just funny because the ridiculous meter is off the chart.
Even though I agree that it's a ridiculous show, I actually really like Tsukiko.
The way that she interacts with Yokodera is especially adorable!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm not ashamed to admit that I like loli's Embarrass

Only anime loli's tho
Discriminating against 3D?

You might have to answer to Kobato-sama about that one.

Crimson, I have yet to really get into the show so far so I am not too sure about that one.

But, from the first episode I can already feel the ridiculousness. Which is fine, the show itself is pretty hilarious haha

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Hentai Ouji's pretty weird to me. I like romance comedies but that one's way out there.

Speaking of which, anyone have any good suggestions for good ones? Preferably manga since I have more time for that.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hentai Ouji's pretty weird to me. I like romance comedies but that one's way out there.

Speaking of which, anyone have any good suggestions for good ones? Preferably manga since I have more time for that.
Aku no Hana.

The most hilarious romance show.

Or Kare Kano, I just read it. I liked it, a lot. The characters are really fun to read about I enjoyed it pretty thoroughly.

Or Love Hina because its Love Hina.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've never given shoujo a fair chance. I just don't find the art to stand out well along with the pacing.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Depressing in what way? I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I thought it looked generic so I passed on it.
But I don't always hate cliches. When they're done right or are entertaining, I like them a lot.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the show seems bent on glorifying people who have been shunned and decide to do nothing about it...like, i get that it's impressive how people cope, but idk if that's something that can carry an entire show

not to say it's a bad watch, it has its moments (im honestly enjoying it more than some of oreimo, say what you want lol)

more importantly, the ED is pretty good

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm finding Oreimo's adaptation just ok. The pacing just doesn't suit an anime and like last season, the budget just dies off.
I've already read the light novels so I'm not surprised by what happens. I'm liking it mostly because it's Oreimo lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well, caught up to Hentai Ouji.

Its cute, as the show goes on I can see the point of it which is a nice surprise.

I thought it was going to be like a 'funny cute live life because its life' show.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Surprise surprise. Nisekoi's getting an anime.

As cliched as it is, I love it. Just hope the anime isn't bad.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Probably my favorite harem manga as of late. Seemed to hit all the marks for me in what I wanted.
It's just too bad that I can't remember a harem manga from Jump to ever have a decent adaption lol

Nise Fake Edit: How did I go to sleep at 2:30 and wake up at 6:30 on a day off and not feel tired.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Hey, that's still four hours of sleep, which is pretty much what I do all the time... (Just rather from 6:30 to 10:30) :D
The curse/blessing of me being a morning person I suppose.
We should enter together; one of us can do the drawing while the other writes the story! It can be about two people entering a manga-drawing contest!
>_______>

Xyzz

Smash Champion
The curse/blessing of me being a morning person I suppose.
I like mornings. Provided the morning begins with a nice breakfast ... and at noon :D

We should enter together; one of us can do the drawing while the other writes the story! It can be about two people entering a manga-drawing contest!
As long as you don't cater to the fujoshi... ;)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i miss having the option of breakfast at dinnertime in restaurants

tbh unless you have a script and some character ideas drawn for a while

that seems like a tough deadline esp since you're still in school

I wish I could remember the stories I ended up putting in my head. Hmm... I blame not being able to remember name properly of characters I am watching/reading about. Something about non-english names simply never stick.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
So I was browsing for manga at Barnes & Noble the other day and found some series called Limit. They only had 5 of the 6 volumes so I didn't get to finish it (and ended up buying volumes 4 and 5 of Toradora! and 1 and 2 of the Oreimo manga instead) but I thought it was surprisingly good for something so far out my usual genres.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i miss having the option of breakfast at dinnertime in restaurants

tbh unless you have a script and some character ideas drawn for a while

that seems like a tough deadline esp since you're still in school
Pretty much. Deadline's way too close. If I did somehow have time, I have no idea which shounen genre/setting to even go after.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Man, I don't understand how anyone can put Railgun as one of their top shows this season. The pacing is ASS. 7 episodes in and pretty much nothing has happened, and the most recent episode involves some random little kid whom I'm pretty sure nobody genuinely cares about >_> Yeah the production value is great as usual for this show but oh my goodness everything that has happened has been at best predictable and at worst absolutely boring. Thinking of dropping it if **** doesn't pick up in the next episode.

Top Bottom