• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
haha ya pretty sure that's Lucy from Fairy Tail.
First of all, I was talking about Tec's sig pic, not the pic he just posted before mine. (There's no way I would make such an obvious mistake of a character of a series I've seen voiced by Hirano Aya, anyway.) Second of all, Minato's post wasn't directed towards mine.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i am literally at my sports festival right now

also i live in ibaraki prefecture and close to oarai where girls und panzer takes place

there are a lot of tank girl stuff here like the bus tickets and even an itasha city bus

i went to oarai but it was full that weekend (golden week)

i've seen on twitter how much tank girl stuff they have around the city

also the good stuff for muvluv starts in alternative

well the more discussed stuff that ppl hear or know about the series

PHOTOS Plz

Sion

Island of Horizon
im essentially unconscious when i watch it and i still get most of it

i think

pretty depressing series tbh

i just have no idea where it’s headed sometimes

strangest romcom i’ve ever watched

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Finished reading Suzuka. Second half was much better than the first, and it was interesting how things unfolded. I liked it overall but gave it an 8. I've realized these types of stories don't suit me as well as others, but it was a good read.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
funny, i remember enjoying the first half of suzuka more than the second

i didn't really enjoy it that much to begin with though (as in, im very surprised i actually made it through the whole thing)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I liked the first half for the track emphasis. My biggest problem with the manga was I didn't really like most of the characters until the last third.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Well, I'm going to sleep. Too much KNIM for one night. If I could sum up how I felt at times when reading this in one gif, it'd be Kuroko banging her head on the table.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Just watched Kotonoha no Niwa. Amazing piece of art; visually incredibly beautiful, the background music / general sound engineering are great, and the story is really good as well.
(Also: SnK and Gargantia are soo good lately as well :D)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
All caught up in KNIM now, wish I read this sooner when people told me about it.

Not sure what to read next after this.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
i just have no idea where it’s headed sometimes

strangest romcom i’ve ever watched
worst text formatting

Man, there is nothing new to watch during the middle of the week this season. QQ

And yeah, gargantia definitely through my head for a loop this week lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Just caught up in Railgun. Idk if episode 9 is out yet since I've had no means of checking until now, but omg it's getting so good

Please forgive the double post, I completely forgot I posted in here earlier :3c

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Episode 9 was really late to release, but it's already out (roughly 12 hours before your latest post).

It was another pretty awesome episode. Things have finally heated up, with no cool down in sight.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Somewhat unrelated, but new trailer for the new JJBA game was released from a cam footage

Those fujoshi screams...

Top Bottom