• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

G U R U

Smash Lord
Goddamn that Chuunibyou reference. Too good.

So many good shows this season it's ridiculous.

Chuunibyou
Tonari
LB
Shinsekai
Robotic;Notes
and of course SAO still

Only let down is Hayate sadly. What the hell happened there is beyond me. All you had to do was animate the Athena arc, but nope can't even do that right.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I still don't who the hell is the new Hayate season made for. Not even the episode that had Hinagiku made me like it and I love Hinagiku. ):<

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Will I miss anything at all if I skip the endless eight episodes of Suzumiya Harui?
I guess, they might be fine if you just get one per week, but I don't think I can stand another right now after noticing no change at all between 2 and 3 (randomly clicked a bit in the 4th and then decided to continue TTGL instead ;)) ... I suspect I should definitely watch the 8th one, but 4 to 7?
Sorry for asking, could probably easily find out by asking google, but I really hate looking for information on stuff I'm currently watching... people are so inconsiderate with their spoiler tags (to be more precise: their lack of those) :x

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Now if I knew the meaning of "rab", I'd be a better informed person than I am right now (and the dictionary doesn't seem to carry that verb ;x ).

Well, maybe I'll just continue with the last endless eight episode, and watch the others whenever I feel like it ... That sounds like a pretty good idea, despite forcing me to keep track of which episode I should watch next myself, instead of just hitting a convenient, tiny "+" on MAL :D

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Its Koizumi's broken English way of saying I love you.

I always tell people to watch 3 episodes of it. The first one, one of the middle ones, and the last one, since the episodes change slighty every time.

:phone:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Now if I knew the meaning of "rab", I'd be a better informed person than I am right now (and the dictionary doesn't seem to carry that verb ;x ).

Well, maybe I'll just continue with the last endless eight episode, and watch the others whenever I feel like it ... That sounds like a pretty good idea, despite forcing me to keep track of which episode I should watch next myself, instead of just hitting a convenient, tiny "+" on MAL :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvHxtkKVDBA

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Will I miss anything at all if I skip the endless eight episodes of Suzumiya Harui?
I guess, they might be fine if you just get one per week, but I don't think I can stand another right now after noticing no change at all between 2 and 3 (randomly clicked a bit in the 4th and then decided to continue TTGL instead ;)) ... I suspect I should definitely watch the 8th one, but 4 to 7?
Pssh! Try watching each episode 4 times each week as it airs, then also marathoning it 3 times on different occasions.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Its Koizumi's broken English way of saying I love you.
Ahaha, ok.
Well, their attempts to speak English with a pronunciation that's even more horrid than mine are kinda cute and sometimes even funny, but not really memorable for me most of the time :D

also: why would you do that PC? Watching it with several different friends? I guess, I wouldn't even be able to do that with more conventional episodes ... :D

G U R U

Smash Lord
Oh god I finally started watching Mirai Nikki after having it sit on my laptop for a month.

The yandere is strong with this one. I'm liking it so far tho :)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I didn't even finish haruhi season 2 LOL. Got 3 episodes into Endless Eight and decided I had better things to do.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
What...in that case, just watch the last E8, then the Sign arc after that is pretty good. Then...THEN... watch the movie, as that is amazing!
I watched the movie and loved it. But I didn't watch the rest of S2. I meant to, but Endless Eight honestly drained all my desire to watch Haruhi at the time, that's how much I hated it. I've been meaning to go back and finish S2 though.

Edit: Actually that's a recurring theme as far as kyoani is concerned for me come to think, I never finished K-On but I watched the movie and loved every moment of it.

Fortunately Hyouka was compelling all the way to the end and so far chu2koi is keeping me entertained lolz.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i hated endless eight

also i think i only finished k-on because i saw it when he came over that yyear

i was so mad though

Top Bottom