• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I would E8 MM for sure, I can win that easy
That sounds like a challenge...

But yeah, an E8 MM would totally not be worth it unless what's at stake is large enough. But then if it's too large, then the participants might even up in a hospital or something. XD

EDIT: Oh, so with all of this E8 talk, I just remembered the AMV that I saw recently at Anime Banzai (Utah's biggest anime convention) that ended up winning Best of Comedy. I gave it a score of ∞: Enjoy the tro-o-o-o-oll!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Odds are that MM would end in a hospital, I agree PC.

Evan I thought I should let you know this on here... I just saw a reverse Annie cosplay. The Tibbers had a sign that said "have you seen my Annie?"

:phone:

Xyzz

Smash Champion
^that thing is amazing :D

Also, PC you didn't tell us why you did an endless thirty-two ;)
Now that I think about it... did Haley ever disclose what was odd about that Girls and Panzer picture earlier, despite the lack of glasses?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
First watching of Endless Eight was through a live stream of the first showing in Japan. The second was with the first high quality raw to be uploaded. The third was with the first decent sub group to release it (although I more or less knew what was going on in S2, due to already having read the light novels...that, and in this case it being E8... XD). The fourth was with a.f.k.'s subs.
Although I admit that I skipped the 3rd step of this for the 2nd half of E8.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
[FONT=&quot]☯ I only had the will power to see E8 only three times... which is less than half the times I've seen S1 of Haruhi. >.< [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT][/FONT]

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I love the English dub of Haruhi, though. Its just as good as Japanese, imo.

Which reminds me, I need to watch S2 and the movie in English, I keep putting it off.

:phone:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I love the English dub, too, but it's still not as good as the original (close, but not quite as good), IMO. The original was casted pretty much perfectly, so it's hard to beat. The dub also takes away some of the impact from some scenes, although instances of that are few.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I usually prefer all my stuff subbed, but the link i got was for the dub.

and it's not bad. Usually i end up wanting to rip my ears off.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Endless Eight is something I greatly prefer subbed, if only for the I RABU YOU part. There are other scenes in it that I think are funnier in the Japanese audio, too, IMO.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I usually prefer all my stuff subbed, but the link i got was for the dub.

and it's not bad. Usually i end up wanting to rip my ears off.
It might be dual audio... not that I would know or anything ...

I prefer the japanese version as well... watched some of the endless eight in English today, because I was mostly doing other stuff while watching them ;)

G U R U

Smash Lord
lol

I should watch the movie dubbed. I liked the first season dub so as long as they kept all the same VA's don't see why I wouldn't like it. Plus it gives me a chance to rewatch the movie for the 5th time haha.

Speaking of good dubs, I started watching Ghost Stories dubbed on Halloween when some friends showed me it. Best dub ever. It's basically like they abriged the show. Amazing.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I loved the characters of IS. Just not when English is coming out of their mouths... XD

[collapse="And Seph requested that I make this, but since it's pretty cute, I'll share it with everyone here."]

PhotoBucket won't let me upload an image larger than 1 MB... :( If anyone wants the full size version, IM me.[/collapse]

Top Bottom