• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Sion

Island of Horizon
i think that's way too long, pc. maybe medium would look better than that? though i'd still like short the best

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
yeah haha

nothing just thought you guys would appreciate that image cause it had me dying, but I realized after that I can't post it ;_;

I'll pm it to you senpai, throw it on skype for the rest of whoever still resides there to see

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It has to be able to pony tail.

Amirite?
I mean I like regular long hair but ponytail is definitely top tier.

yeah haha

nothing just thought you guys would appreciate that image cause it had me dying, but I realized after that I can't post it ;_;

I'll pm it to you senpai, throw it on skype for the rest of whoever still resides there to see
Haha, sure.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
@adam Yeah? Good to pop in here every once in a while to say hi! :embarrass:

@rei Sup duuude, how's it going? I'm rarely on my computer so we rarely talk any more

@mike Nah, I'm not staying. >_<

going to sleep, I'll check up on this thread tomorrow

Top Bottom