• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
but light/air/microbes would enter or whatever reason she covers that eye

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The two anime that I was waiting for the most this year were Sword Art Online and Little Busters since I liked the originals. Sadly I'm not really impressed by either of them. Same goes for Hayate and I've heard nothing about the new Seitokai that's airing.

I am behind on LB though so there some benefit of the doubt given.

And welcome back (?) Steel. We missed you. I had no one to rage with over waiting for LB patches.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
[FONT=&quot]☯ Little Busters needs to have more Kud screen time, my biased will spike for Little Busters if that happens. [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT][/FONT]

Lovely

Smash Lord
Is it sad that I had no idea that Little Busters was an anime until today? );

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
so i have 3 copies of dota2 to give away

deres get priority

esp the homies

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Do you guys play Dota 2? I have it and I kind of want to learn how to play (well, this type of video game anyway – I tried LoL but I stopped). Maybe we can play as a group and learn together? :bee:

Top Bottom