• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I miss the people of this thread =\

im gonna come more

once i watch more anime again

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Didn't I just post this exact same thing like 2 days ago lol.

Yumekui Merry is awesome. I really love the Opening and ending songs too.
Yeah, that's what made me look it up, haha. The OP and ED are both awesome, I agree. The overall concept of the show is pretty cool too. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Actually... Before I download that...

I just realized that I haven't watched the last two episodes of FLCL. Rofl, I love the series and even have a custom arcade stick with FLCL art, but it appears that I haven't finished it. XD

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yumkui Merry > Madoka for me so far. I'm only 4 episodes into Yumekui, and 5 into Madoka so far though.

I've decided I'm gonna make a custom Shana arcade stick out of my crappy $30 Mayflash stick. I'm excited. Gonna get a graphic like this one possibly. :)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yumkui Merry > Madoka for me so far. I'm only 4 episodes into Yumekui, and 5 into Madoka so far though.

I've decided I'm gonna make a custom Shana arcade stick out of my crappy $30 Mayflash stick. I'm excited. Gonna get a graphic like this one possibly. :)
Cool, lol. I modded my Madcatz SE with Sanwa parts and added art.

Here's some pics:

I think that I've posted these before but whatever.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Cool, lol. I modded my Madcatz SE with Sanwa parts and added art.

Here's some pics:

I think that I've posted these before but whatever.
Yeah I'm getting Sanwa parts too. Yours looks really nice. Right now, my stick is just a crappy Mayflash with unresponsive parts, so I really need to mod this thing, haha.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah I'm getting Sanwa parts too. Yours looks really nice. Right now, my stick is just a crappy Mayflash with unresponsive parts, so I really need to mod this thing, haha.
Ha, thanks!

Yeah, I love Sanwa parts. My only complaint is that the buttons don't have much resistance and are SUPER sensitive, but I still love them.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO

sig and status

zero

u gotta make it ur avatar as well too good

unless thats what it is and im missing the reference

i dont even know what that is anyway

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I miss the people of this thread =\

im gonna come more

once i watch more anime again
<3

Actually... Before I download that...

I just realized that I haven't watched the last two episodes of FLCL. Rofl, I love the series and even have a custom arcade stick with FLCL art, but it appears that I haven't finished it. XD
*mouth drops to the floor*

Minato

穏やかじゃない

G U R U

Smash Lord
I'd still say Madoka is the best anime this season that I've watched but Yumekui Merry is probably second. Madoka just has too many mindgames and of course QB so nothing else can compare haha.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm looking for opinions on my arcade stick designs, if you guys are willing to help me out. It's anime related, so why not post it here? :p

2 and 3 are similar, just a repositioned picture. I ordered them in the order I like them most. The hardest choice is between 1 and 2. I like them both. :(

[collapse=1]
[/collapse]
[collapse=2]
[/collapse]
[collapse=3]
[/collapse]
[collapse=4]
[/collapse]

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Poor Alaster, getting blocked out on all except for the 4th one. :laugh:

Personally, I like the first once the best, since the image looks great; especially so for such a thing.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
That's what I was thinking too. It also looks the best at 100% size quality-wise. It's still hard for me to choose though. I'm still looking for other potential images I can use, so I'll keep you guys updated if you care. :)

Now I feel bad for cutting Alastor off so much, I didn't even realize I did that. :p

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i like the first one

it makes use of the space without the entire picture being cut off

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's what I was thinking too. It also looks the best at 100% size quality-wise. It's still hard for me to choose though. I'm still looking for other potential images I can use, so I'll keep you guys updated if you care. :)

Now I feel bad for cutting Alastor off so much, I didn't even realize I did that. :p
First one. And then make your ball top a red Seimitusu bubble (or black I guess since there isn't much red) so it looks like the Cocytus. XD

But yeah, 4th one I don't like because Ito's art of Shana's so much better.
I don't like 2 and 3 that much because of the blue really kills off the red in the pic, IMO.
First one's good. Only thing I don't like is how the color is. It just looks too artificial with the Photoshop-like coloring.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Thanks guys! I appreciate the input.

And I was already planning on making the ball top a red Seimitusu bubble, it's just too awesome to pass up. :laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I kinda want to get art for my arcade stick. I don't know what I'd put on it though.
If I had to put something fighter related, it's either Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, or Darkstalkers/Vampire.
For something anime, I dunno. Maybe Shana or even Code Geass.

Maybe I'll get custom art once I get money for a new arcade stick.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

I like the 1st one too, but I think that you need something better for it, like a bit of Evangelion art. :awesome:

... But if you really like Shana, that's fine...

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I kinda want to get art for my arcade stick. I don't know what I'd put on it though.
If I had to put something fighter related, it's either Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, or Darkstalkers/Vampire.
For something anime, I dunno. Maybe Shana or even Code Geass.

Maybe I'll get custom art once I get money for a new arcade stick.

Put anime on it, be different. That's why I'm putting Shana on mine. I don't want to just be another guy with an arcade stick with Ragna or Sol or someone generic from a fighting game on it. That's just how I feel about it, anyway.

I like the 1st one too, but I think that you need something better for it, like a bit of Evangelion art. :awesome:

... But if you really like Shana, that's fine...
I really like Shana. :p

Zwarm

Smash Hero
... I actually like the 3rd one.

Oh well.
Sorry. :( I like it too, but I figured 1 would probably be best.

Here's what the final product will (hopefully) look like.

The four buttons on top are Auto, Clear, Select, Start in that order. The buttons don't actually look like that, and I'm not replacing them, but I couldn't find a clear picture to use, so I just resized the Sanwa buttons. XD

Here's what the stick looks like right now for reference. I'm not sure if I'm gonna paint it or not yet. We'll have to see. If I do, I'd probably try to match the red in the picture.

Top Bottom