• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Imo YuYu goes way downhill after the Dark Tournament...
I agree that the stuff after the Dark Tournament was much weaker. I still liked it though, it certainly did have a different style. And that style carried over to Hunter X Hunter which I also liked (and hate since it's always on hiatus...)
The Borders by me is closing(probably like most Borders), so they're having a 20-40% off sale. I took the opportunity to actually go out and actually and buy some manga. Sadly I only had $40, so I was only able to get 4 things, but still.
The Borders by my house is closing too. I didn't buy anything there since I could get a better deal than 20 percent from other Borders stores. They give 33 percent coupons twice a week. And you can use each coupon twice, one for online and one in store. All you do is sign up and you get an e-mail, and this is all free.

I also have a membership with them which is like another 10 percent off.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Ugh...Haruhi manga...
Ugh...paperback Haruhi light novel...

...is all I have to say... <_<
They had the hard cover light novel when I was there last week, but it wasn't there when I went back tonight, otherwise I would've gotten the hard cover. :(

Are they really that bad? lol

The Borders by my house is closing too. I didn't buy anything there since I could get a better deal than 20 percent from other Borders stores. They give 33 percent coupons twice a week. And you can use each coupon twice, one for online and one in store. All you do is sign up and you get an e-mail, and this is all free.

I also have a membership with them which is like another 10 percent off.

Hmm, I didn't know that. There's another Borders by me that isn't closing yet. I should probably make an account and get cheaper manga for the future. I still need to buy Shana 1-5, they only had 6 by me. :(

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
the borders by me is closing(probably like most borders), so they're having a 20-40% off sale. I took the opportunity to actually go out and actually and buy some manga. Sadly i only had $40, so i was only able to get 4 things, but still.

[collapse=manga]
[/collapse]

This is the first manga i've bought since the dbz ones i used to get as a kid. I'm happy, lol.
I did the same thing. I bought volumes 2 and 3 of cross game and 5-7 of lucky star.

ugh...haruhi manga...
Ugh...paperback haruhi light novel...

...is all i have to say... <_<
ROFL!!!!!!! I FACKING KNEW YOU'D CHIME IN WITH THIS!!!!!!

G U R U

Smash Lord
Whatever PC says regarding Haruhi, I tend to listen :bee:

I mean he's had how many Haruhi avatars? Too many to count.

In fact, has he ever NOT had a Haruhi avatar?! That's dedication right there.

I'm like Tec. I have a different waifu/avatar every week lol. This week it's Ruri-chan ^_^

Sup Vietgeek :3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
In fact, has he ever NOT had a Haruhi avatar?! That's dedication right there.
I remember several instances not counting Nagato as well.
But yeah, it's pretty much always Haruhi. XD

I'm like Tec. I have a different waifu/avatar every week lol. This week it's Ruri-chan ^_^
I tried doing that. It usually ends with people asking what happened to Konata though.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Soooo randomly started watching Yumekui Merry today.

Gotta say I'm really likin it so far. A lot like Shana so far but with less uruchai which most definitely is a bad thing :)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I remember several instances not counting Nagato as well.
But yeah, it's pretty much always Haruhi. XD
Well, there was that one week where I changed the color of Kyou's ribbon, instead, for the release of the Kyou OVA... :laugh:

I've been too busy with school recently to change my avatars daily... :( That, and new pics of Haruhi are harder to find, now, since I've exhausted the majority of the ones I like. I guess that happens when one is on the 733rd uploaded avatar...

Soooo randomly started watching Yumekui Merry today.

Gotta say I'm really likin it so far. A lot like Shana so far but with less uruchai which most definitely is a bad thing :)
Merry's getting better, recently, so you just got to the start of the better part. And the words "most definitely is a bad thing" followed by ":)"... :confused:

And I'm liking Infinite Stratos more and more, despite the WTF ending of the most recent episode...

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I've done that, too...

It's just screenshots aren't that great unless you use the key frames, which are limited. But even then, the art still won't be as good as one drawn to be a still picture.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFL!

After Ho-kago Tea Time graduated they definitely all got letters from a mysterious organization named NERV.

Mmmmmmm Mio in plugsuit....

OMFG! LOOK WHAT I FOUND! Look what's in Sawako's hand!

MORE!!!!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
i live near a borders. why the **** would i buy manga when i can sit in the manga isle and read whatever the **** i want for free?

you guys are dumb lol. buying stuff? PLEASE, don't make me laugh.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
i live near a borders. why the **** would i buy manga when i can sit in the manga isle and read whatever the **** i want for free?

you guys are dumb lol. buying stuff? PLEASE, don't make me laugh.
Because Borders is closing!!!!!

Well not mine, but I went to a Borders in DC and grabbed a couple 20% off Lucky Star volumes before it closed. Plus I just like wasting my money =3

G U R U

Smash Lord
OMFG! You sick son of a *****! =3 How long have you had em?

Lol I kept trying to download legit ogg converters but I kept getting crappy trial versions =(
Or just download them in MP3 like I did >________>

Not saying finding them in MP3 was easy or anything. Had to scour the deepest virus filled depths of the internetz for that **** lol

G U R U

Smash Lord
Rubyiris the format most definitely does not suck. What don't you like about it? Frankly banning Cold Wave was enough reason for me to like it lol. Although judging by your previous responses on buying manga, I can assume you don't like to pay a lot of money for trading cards. Every deck now needs 2-3 Pot of Duality and 2 Solemn Warning which would run you around $300-400 if you were to buy them full price but that's what ripping noobs is for :awesome:

Random yugioh talk is awesome.

Top Bottom