• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Sion

Island of Horizon
i'm not sure if you're missing much, werekill

i go to cons and end up not doing much either way (maybe artist's alley and dealer room at best)
and con gamers suck balls most of the time

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah, i don't waste my time at the console room

tec0 and i went there and i just taught him mbaa and coached his matches lol

G U R U

Smash Lord
All this talk of cons reminds me that Anime North is like 3 months away!!!

I better book a hotel room soon lol

Gonna try and buy the rest of Negima and Hayate that I need to be caught up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I liked the take on Santa in this weeks Kore wa Zombie Desu ka :estatic:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I watched the first two episodes of Madoka last night. It's... interesting. This is the first mahou shoujo I've ever watched, so I don't really know what to expect. It seems good though, so far.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
it gets good after episode 3

trust me on this

i watched school days

and take shameful elementary german classes

trust me

and form a pact with me

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
That's way old news.... (Even the dated date on that article is over 2 months old.)
For those that don't know, it's caused quite a stir. Like a bunch of companies boycotting Tokyo Anime Fair and creating their own event (Anime Contents Expo) at the exact same time, Shounen Jump being put in the adult-only section of shelves in stores, to name some off the top of my head.
But in technicality, it's not a "ban". It's just makes any anime/manga (or anything 2D) related material (yet 3D/live-action stuff is untouched) that could be "harmful" to the development of the youth to be considered 18+, and thus can't be made easily accessible by someone under the age (such as on TV, even late-night). So it's more of a change in the rating system of what is considered 18+.
Just blame Ishihara, the governor of Tokyo, since it's pretty much all his doing.

On another subject...
I just saw OreImo ep12 True Route, and it was really entertaining to compare the differences between it and the Good End as I watched it. And a certain thing makes total sense, now! UGH......Now I want the next episode sooo bad.....

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

On another subject...
I just saw OreImo ep12 True Route, and it was really entertaining to compare the differences between it and the Good End as I watched it. And a certain thing makes total sense, now! UGH......Now I want the next episode sooo bad.....
Thanks for the heads up PC. I didn't even know it came out!

G U R U

Smash Lord
Seeing Oreimo again reminds me how much I miss this anime. Can't wait to see how it ends!!!

In other great news, I just received my replace premium edition Toradora box set discs in the mail today! Completely free of charge! So of course I had to watch some :)

Toradora is the best.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Seeing Oreimo again reminds me how much I miss this anime. Can't wait to see how it ends!!!

In other great news, I just received my replace premium edition Toradora box set discs in the mail today! Completely free of charge! So of course I had to watch some :)

Toradora is the best.
Toradora is the best! I was driving home from class tonight and the OPs and EDs came on my playlist. I got goosebumps all over from it.

On another note: I was browsing through SWFs MALs and I noticed that very few of you guys watched Gunbuster and Diebuster. What gives?!?!?!

Also to PC: the list you have next to my name in the OP is of another guy. I have a zero not a O in my MAL account.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So Funimation is finally bringing over the YuYu Hakusho BDs that Japan had awhile ago.
I still haven't even bought the season 4 DVD boxset yet.

I don't know how much better the quality will get, but I'm still tempted since I love the series.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The Borders by me is closing(probably like most Borders), so they're having a 20-40% off sale. I took the opportunity to actually go out and actually and buy some manga. Sadly I only had $40, so I was only able to get 4 things, but still.

[collapse=manga]
[/collapse]

This is the first manga I've bought since the DBZ ones I used to get as a kid. I'm happy, lol.

Top Bottom