• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
i spent $40 dollars for way more than $40 worth of pokemon trading cards at a prerelease, was a pretty good deal

oh wait, i spent money on pokemon cards
Buy my pokemon collection.

pokemon cards > manga/anime dvds.

Rubyiris the format most definitely does not suck. What don't you like about it? Frankly banning Cold Wave was enough reason for me to like it lol. Although judging by your previous responses on buying manga, I can assume you don't like to pay a lot of money for trading cards. Every deck now needs 2-3 Pot of Duality and 2 Solemn Warning which would run you around $300-400 if you were to buy them full price but that's what ripping noobs is for :awesome:

Random yugioh talk is awesome.
I could afford $3~400 if I could find a buyer for my pokemon stuff.

cold wave to 1 is the only good thing about the list. everything else is dumb.

the reason why I quit isn't due to a lack of money so much was it a lack of interest in the game. Pokemon and Yugioh both kinda died out for me months ago.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Well it's up to you man if you wanna quit. I've been playing for so long it's sorta built into my genes haha. I've only quit once (Tele-DAD format) and that was because I didn't feel like dropping 2 grand on ygo. Most expensive format of all time.

And Cold Wave is banned not limited to 1.

And speaking of FLCL NKB, I just went and bought the new boxset yesterday!!! Got it for 35 bucks at my local DVD store which is a pretty good deal since it's 45 everywhere else.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I quit Yu-Gi-Oh! like 2 years ago because the game got too expensive. That, and with the fact I couldn't rely on winning Melee tournaments in my area to fund YGO, anymore, since it was all Brawl at that point, so yeah... LOL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I actually quit playing Yugioh during the summer I went to summer camp for college lmao. Though rather I guess it was forced, since all my stuff literally got stolen lol. So about 4-5 years ago I stopped I guess.

It was a blessing in disguise since I got good grades with no YGO to distract me =3.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Well it's up to you man if you wanna quit. I've been playing for so long it's sorta built into my genes haha. I've only quit once (Tele-DAD format) and that was because I didn't feel like dropping 2 grand on ygo. Most expensive format of all time.

And speaking of FLCL NKB, I just went and bought the new boxset yesterday!!! Got it for 35 bucks at my local DVD store which is a pretty good deal since it's 45 everywhere else.
i meant to say 0 lol. Freudian slip.

i've been playing mtg since 95, pokemon since jungle, and yugioh since before its usa release, but tcgs in general just lost their flare these last few months.

i think the only tcgs i'd really enjoy atm are bleach and magination and both of those games are dead.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

I got mine for that too, because I got it from the Funimation booth at Katsu. I was like it's definitely the 18th and it comes out the 22nd....I was so happy.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Would you quit it with those comments, already...
It's one thing to just only pirate anime and never buy them, but to make fun of other people for doing so is just rude and unnecessary. :ohwell:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
My attempt to make everyone go wtf Tec that was random and be all happy again.

[yt]vbHD21pATfk[/yt]

I actually feel like I haven't been here in a bit I missed you guys T_T.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Would you quit it with those comments, already...
It's one thing to just only pirate anime and never buy them, but to make fun of other people for doing so is just rude and unnecessary. :ohwell:
You could always ignore him and he'll eventually lose interest...

But that reminds me. I need to get my Eva dvds back! My date to the prom/potential (tbh, liklely) gf wants to watch it. :3

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
You could always ignore him and he'll eventually lose interest...

But that reminds me. I need to get my Eva dvds back! My date to the prom/potential (tbh, liklely) gf wants to watch it. :3
I will hype this.

@GURU

I wanted to know if you could tell me what animes these songs go to.

1 H ~Heart and Beat Technology~ H ~Heart and Beat Technology~
2 夏影 (Summer Lights Mix) Natsukage (Summer Lights Mix) (AIR)
3 メグメル (Cuckool Mix 2009) Mag Mell (Cuckool Mix 2009) (Clannad)
4 時を刻む唄 Toki wo Kizamu Uta (Clannad)
5 Your Eyes Your Eyes
6 Re-sublimity Re-sublimity ほたる
7 アンインストール Uninstall (Bokurano)
8 Little Busters! Little Busters!
9 寝・逃・げでリセット! Ne-ni-ge de Reset! (Lucky Star)
10 You (in the House) You (in the House) ほたる (Higurashi)
11 奈落の花 Naraku no Hana
12 Drop in the Ocean Drop in the Ocean

Can you fill in the blanks?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Off the top of my head

Re-sublimity is from Kannazuki Priestesses (Kannazuki no Miko)
Naraku no Hana is the OP of Higurashi Kai
Little Busters is the track to the OP of the visual novel Little Busters (not fully translated iirc)

edit: is that an album tracklist, and if so what album is it, i want it

i might have it already lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I don't know what anime it's from, but Re-Sublimity is by Kotoko. <3 Kotoko.

I'm guessing Little Busters! is from Little Busters? haha

Ninja'd: I knew Naraku no Hana sounded familiar. I should've known it was from Higurashi. :(

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ya I don't know anymore than you listed NKB sry.

In other news, I finally got my best friend to watch Hitman Reborn today and he watched like 20 eps while I was at work and loves it now!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No you can definitely stop now before you get infracted for trolling. Don't ridicule other members because they want to buy anime/manga.

Sion

Island of Horizon
on the topic of buying anime,

i'm thinking of buying the 1st season of aria since it *****

it's pretty expensive, so i'm just waiting until i save enough.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
remember when you stole my aim avi

and it was bad quality since you just ripped it off your chat client lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So I've been watching Yumekui Merry on top of everything else I've been watching lately, and it's pretty awesome. I finished the first four episodes, about to watch a few more. :)

G U R U

Smash Lord
So I've been watching Yumekui Merry on top of everything else I've been watching lately, and it's pretty awesome. I finished the first four episodes, about to watch a few more. :)
Didn't I just post this exact same thing like 2 days ago lol.

Yumekui Merry is awesome. I really love the Opening and ending songs too.

Top Bottom