• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I sort of meant the return to the garden, leading up to the part where
Nagi crushes the King's Gem.

The flashback series in itself could be covered rather briefly imo

lol @ discussing plot in hayate
I guess they could. But they'd be skipping some small important stuff and be rushing the plot for Golden Week.
I'd prefer it if they just cover those in the anime.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
accelerator is a pretty good guy,
eh throws buildings around
and doesn't afraid of anything

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I've finally decided to watch Amagami SS again. I stopped after the Sae chapter.

I was like "what, I don't even..."

I watch Nanasaki's chapter so fast last night. It was very enjoyable to watch. Plan on finishing the show by the weekend and start watching Index II again also.

Ah, I've missed watching anime. Spring break coming up =3

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^
^ Ugh shut your stupid faces guys~! Don't make me expect crap out of that arc.

Thickness looks like a fun arc!

The second OP caught me off guard. I usually find myself singing "I LOVE YOU, FROM MY HEART!" as soon as the beginning of the episode starts to fade to black and I was like "WOAH!!! What is this?!?!? New OP?!?!?!?!" I was all like,

"OMFG! SO PRO/KAWAII DESU~NEEEEENYAAAAAAEEEEEE~!"

*smirk*

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Anyway, I just added Werekill to the 1st post.
Thanks!

But I feel so behind! Can anyone recommend anything that I really need to watch?

Here's a list of things that I'm planning on watching soon:
Madoka (so I can watch it during the season)
Cowboy Bebop
Gurren Lagann (I've seen some of the dub)
Haruhi movie (ASAP)
Eva 2.0 (ASAP)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
all of those listed are worth pushing to the top of the list

especially gurren lagann, but im a bit biased on that count

rihoko's arc was the most disappointing thing ever

G U R U

Smash Lord
MAL used to be like instant but they've been having quite a few problems over the past year. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon.

In other news, I'm going to a local anime club tonight for the first time. Should be interesting haha. I'm bringing Madoka :)

Sion

Island of Horizon
those kinda things are usually kind awkward for me

..maybe it's just me

but me + anime clubs never work out

but you have fun, guru!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sorta with you. I kinda wanna try joining one but then I realize I barely have time to do all my hw thanks to all the time I spend here.

Anime cons are enough though I suppose for me anyway.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I don't have enough anime stuff to host an anime club. )= Excited about Touhou 13

Sion

Island of Horizon
lmao rei so good

do you mean the sakura doll that i'm going to win off of you?

i'm also sorta excited for 13, but i have no means to play it as of now =(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Dude, I'm gonna bring my Sakura doll and my top hat.

Loser has to marathon CCS with top hat.

Winner gets to hug MY Sakura doll.

Minato .... uhhh can look at us with shame I guess.

Sion

Island of Horizon
losing doesn't sound so bad

except winning is so boss, i can't not win.

well, marathon-ing ccs in presumably arpe quality is win-win either way.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Well as I said it was definitely interesting to say the least. Probs won't go back too often especially since its on the other side of town from where I live. K this is what we watched.

G Gundam Ep1 (so hilariously bad it was good)
Star Driver Ep4 (why ep4 I have no idea, this anime seemed dumb)
The new pirate Power rangers (facepalm)
Digimon Data Squad Ep1 Dubbed (the worst digimon season imo and dubbed to boot :c)

Most people weren't even watching the anime tho. Idk if it was because the lineup was really bad or because EVERYONE WAS PLAYING FREAKIN POKEMON!!!

Couple of hotties tho so that's a plus. Now to see if they have BF's or not :cool:

G U R U

Smash Lord
I stopped buying Pokemon a long time ago. It's just the same rehashed **** over and over again. Case and point, my friend told me that the Fire starter in this game is Fire/Fighting. That makes 3 fire starters in a row that are Fire/Fighting. Can't they make an interesting one like Fire/Electric or something.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I guess "play the game before judging it" doesn't exist anymore. =/

☯ I don't know many of the anime that is coming out in spring except for TWGOK II and Hidan No Aria.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Despite how nostalgic and awesome the first two gens were, Pokemon games have been getting better and better.

The only one I didn't like was R/S/E, that was my least favorite. Diamond and Pearl felt like I was playing the older games again.
I don't exactly know what people want in new games if they think it's rehashed.
Games repeating the same formula don't bother me though as long as it's still fun. I love Mega Man games and Dragon Quest games so I guess I should be immune to that. :laugh:

A newer battle system would be rather cool though.

On topic, the only anime that I remember off the top of my head for Spring that I'll watch are TWGOK2, Stein's;Gate, and Gintama'.

§leepy God

Smash Master
If Homura wasn't badass enough, episode 10 Madoka just made her more badass than ever. Homura just became one of my top favorite anime characters.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
If Homura wasn't badass enough, episode 10 Madoka just made her more badass than ever. Homura just became one of my top favorite anime characters.
Bleh...stuff like this spoils stuff indirectly, too... I know that people die in this series, and when I plan to watch it later, I'd rather not know if a character lives past a certain point or not; I'd rather not know who specifically dies, and when they do, if they do at all. And with this statement, it's pretty obvious that she doesn't, at least, prior to this episode.
If I hadn't already been accidentally spoiled by someone else regarding this (with reasons pretty much the same as yours), I would've been ticked off by this.
I don't want to have to avoid this thread for two months (since I don't want to start anymore plot-based shows until the semester ends), since it's pretty entertaining here, so if people could kindly use some spoiler tags in the future, it would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom